2015 ppl 2.6 rules

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

Doubt it, that's what 3.0 is. Sucks for the guys that are 2.5 inches too long, though.

It has been in the rules since 2011 but they chose to let it go. Maybe they just decided to police the rules that have been written? 3.0 has been there for a couple years

200 lb isn't making any difference to the class.

I would have liked to see 3.0 smooth but not surprised that it fell on deaf ears. How much are the new 2.6 chargers are going to be for a gt55, s500, hx80 variant?

It has been in the rules since 2011 but they chose to let it go. Maybe they just decided to police the rules that have been written? 3.0 has been there for a couple years

I would have liked to see 3.0 smooth but not surprised that it fell on deaf ears. How much are the new 2.6 chargers are going to be for a gt55, s500, hx80 variant?

Dollar wise they are in the $5k+ range

Last edited:

If you check out the 2014 rulebook there is no 158" rule.

I don't see that you can rule out a oem factory wheel base truck with a wheel base rule..

I don't see that you can rule out a oem factory wheel base truck with a wheel base rule..

PPL can do whatever they like its their association to run. I think it will be interesting to see if they enforce rules like oem driveline next year in 2.6.

If your gonna enforce a wheelbase rule that makes FACTORY cclb trucks illegal, then we should limit the amount of weight a single cab can hang out front. What a BS rule if it's true... I don't care what class it is

They do it in 3.0 why cant they do it in 2.6?
So you would be ok with it if they came out and said 145" max wheelbase in 3.0? I would be ok with the rule if it was that way all along but I don't believe it has been.

If your gonna enforce a wheelbase rule that makes FACTORY cclb trucks illegal, then we should limit the amount of weight a single cab can hang out front. What a BS rule if it's true... I don't care what class it is

Whats the weight difference between a long wheelbase truck and a rclb. Its prolly only like 200lbs. If you dont have much haning weight on a long wheelbase truck you need to put your truck on a diet.

Whats the weight difference between a long wheelbase truck and a rclb. Its prolly only like 200lbs. If you dont have much haning weight on a long wheelbase truck you need to put your truck on a diet.

So limiting the wheel base 10 inches is gonna fix the 2.6 class?