24 valve P-pump.... And Then Some....

Hurry up and start buying parts so we can get this "build thread" going!!! Geez, some peoples children. Starting build threads without parts... :rules: But seriously, this is going to be a pretty fun build. Slow, but fun. :rockwoot:

Haha! Alright A$$hole! My injectors are being built and i am waiting on my gear case. After that it's game on!

This shall be fun! I'm upset I never got to ride in it before. It was always raining after the built trans.

This shall be fun! I'm upset I never got to ride in it before. It was always raining after the built trans.

Yeah i remember that time... very rainy... lol. You will have to make a special trip over when I get it done!

I will dagnabit! If things can level out for me I'd love to make Schied.

I will dagnabit! If things can level out for me I'd love to make Schied.

That would be a good event to come to because I believe this is the last year for them in Terre Haute... so you will be able to see all the idiots acting even more idiotic. LOL

Idk if my ole lady will be attending more diesel events with me lol. She had fun at the last one but... Just not her thing really.

Idk if my ole lady will be attending more diesel events with me lol. She had fun at the last one but... Just not her thing really.

Lol! alright well if she does come or not, you and yours are welcome at my place.

Last edited:
My gear case and cover came in today. I wish I would have taken before pictures, but as you could guess it looked like it had been on a truck since day one. But here are the after pictures.

Sand blasting.
48_zps2a812d77.jpg

49_zps8f95b8aa.jpg

It took me a while to tape off everything.
50_zps40d84406.jpg

51_zps47fd914d.jpg

Pretty cam sensor relocation from eatsoot.com
52_zpsf0b00e47.jpg

Final paint coat and put together.
53_zpsd51ed108.jpg

54_zpsd1431c9d.jpg

55_zpsc1cecbcf.jpg

56_zps46d81f67.jpg

So pretty...

Thanks man. I'm taking my time to do everything perfect to how I want it.

Btw, just ordered $2500 worth of parts Monday night, so hopefully that stuff will start showing up within the next week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my pump linkage done tonight, pretty happy with how it turned out. Dont mind the dirty pump, it still needs to be cleaned and painted.

57_zps7ebe6949.jpg

58_zps7f5e76c1.jpg

59_zps0f51117a.jpg

60_zps71fb2ee8.jpg

61_zpse229d5f7.jpg

62_zps3dc0bc59.jpg

63_zpse4b49114.jpg

64_zpsdbecb721.jpg

Chandler, don't know if your in to it or not but, those pumps look good just stripped and left raw.

Chandler, don't know if your in to it or not but, those pumps look good just stripped and left raw.

^^^They really do. It's just my opinion but painting it will look good for a little while but then as it gets diesel fuel and oil on it along with the heat it will begin to fade and then changing DV's will crack and take of the paint up top. But the clean stripped metal will look like exactly that for pretty much forever. Just my $.02. Nice looking build!

^^^They really do. It's just my opinion but painting it will look good for a little while but then as it gets diesel fuel and oil on it along with the heat it will begin to fade and then changing DV's will crack and take of the paint up top. But the clean stripped metal will look like exactly that for pretty much forever. Just my $.02. Nice looking build!

Those are some valid points you guys made. I will look up some pictures of them stripped as see how I like it. Thanks!