24 valve P-pump.... And Then Some....

You think the spray burns... Get the liquid on ya. No bueno gringo!

I did mine and it's a pain.... It's still not even 100% off but I figured I'd let nature take its course on the little that's left. Make sure you have plenty of patience, time, and a good stipper. It's very hard to get in the tight nooks and crannys but use Q-tips to get in there. I found it helpful to let some liquid stripper sit on it and soak to really loosen the paint up. It's a ***** of a job but worth it IMHO. Good luck.

One more thing. Make sure the paint stripper doesn't get in the pump or sit on any seals for very long. Both of those are bad.

Aircraft stripper in an aerosol.

Stefan and I were talking about aircraft stripper. I just wanted other opinions.

I did mine and it's a pain.... It's still not even 100% off but I figured I'd let nature take its course on the little that's left. Make sure you have plenty of patience, time, and a good stipper. It's very hard to get in the tight nooks and crannys but use Q-tips to get in there. I found it helpful to let some liquid stripper sit on it and soak to really loosen the paint up. It's a ***** of a job but worth it IMHO. Good luck.

Thanks for the info!

I had something arrive today. My art carr winters shifter. I cannot wait to get this thing in the truck! I will admit I was playing some pretend driving with it in the living room. LOL
65_zps4b4c94c0.jpg

It is completely adjustable for different mounting and cable routing options.
66_zpsa3d3ae6d.jpg

Linkage and such for the cable to the transmission. I'm definitely going to need a longer cable.
67_zps2c25e6ce.jpg