24 valve P-pump.... And Then Some....

Do we need to head back out there when you're putting everything back together?

I'm sure we can handle it. But if you all want to come out to drink some beers and shoot the chit that would be sweet!

I'm sure we can handle it. But if you all want to come out to drink some beers and shoot the chit that would be sweet!

This ^^ you guys need to come visit again. We'll drink beer, do some more burnouts, and possibly break a thing or two...

Sounds like a plan! Just name the time and we'll head out.

I have been with out interwebs here at my house for the past week or so. I'm excited to finally have it back! I have got some parts in over the last week I think i should share.

Sexy Spearco intercooler.
68_zpsc1f50560.jpg

P-pump to 24V lines.
69_zpsd023921a.jpg

S475 with 6 blade billet wheel.
70_zpse8dc2431.jpg

71_zps3e5ddbad.jpg

74_zpsafb8ae76.jpg

75_zpsf18be9ab.jpg

I'm having a hard time finding out what flange this is. Does anyone know the part number of the flange or can point me in the direction of one?
72_zps4f4a6fc9.jpg

73_zps042df444.jpg

If its a box stock charger it is a full marmon flange.

Just weld a hx40 flange on.

8ybypynu.jpg

That's better than being bent over for 114$ for the full Marmon flange! If your set on leaving it alone stainless diesel has the 4-5/8 flange and clamp assemblies. But be ready to plop the cash down.

If its a box stock charger it is a full marmon flange.

I tried fitting a full marmon flange up to it at work, no luck. The full marmon is about an 1/8th inch to big in diameter. I have a .9 and 1.10 exhaust housing and they are both the same flange.

Just weld a hx40 flange on.

I thought about that. Decided not to just in case i ever sold it.

Ok ok I guess I was wrong... Must be a half marmon.

Yes not full marmon. I meant half marmon also. The 4 inch half marmons we have here at work are the ones I'm talking about that are an 1/8th inch over in diameter. The one from stainless diesel is the only one I'm seeing that would fit right

Yes not full marmon. I meant half marmon also. The 4 inch half marmons we have here at work are the ones I'm talking about that are an 1/8th inch over in diameter. The one from stainless diesel is the only one I'm seeing that would fit right

I didn't know there was a half marmon... My joke was a fail. I'll leave now.

Back