24 valve P-pump.... And Then Some....

I had something arrive today. My art carr winters shifter. I cannot wait to get this thing in the truck! I will admit I was playing some pretend driving with it in the living room. LOL
65_zps4b4c94c0.jpg

It is completely adjustable for different mounting and cable routing options.
66_zpsa3d3ae6d.jpg

Linkage and such for the cable to the transmission. I'm definitely going to need a longer cable.
67_zps2c25e6ce.jpg

Ooohhhhh, exactly what I want!!

what are you doing about O/D and lockup?

I am planning on making a custom box that sits in front of the middle seat that the shifter will be mounted in. I think I'll just mount two switched on there somewhere for easy access.

Remember to go for easy reach... Something close.

You do realize I have never yet used it correctly right? Ain't happenin! Dun fruntin homie?!

Very Nice! Does look really good stripped down!

Thank you. I don't have any pics of it when I got finished. It took a few rounds with the stripper. I used the Kimbell Midwest brand and then sprayed it with clear coat when it was completely stripped. Be sure to keep it off of any rubber. I forgot about the O-ring where the pump goes into the timing case and it didn't fair to well. Luckily the diesel supply company near me had one.

Sent from my paperweight

Thank you. I don't have any pics of it when I got finished. It took a few rounds with the stripper. I used the Kimbell Midwest brand and then sprayed it with clear coat when it was completely stripped. Be sure to keep it off of any rubber. I forgot about the O-ring where the pump goes into the timing case and it didn't fair to well. Luckily the diesel supply company near me had one.

Sent from my paperweight

Lol, I'm sure that O-ring didn't like that to much. Thanks for the info, I'll have to find some one that stuff. I haven't been able to work on it this whole week so hopefully this week i can get some and start stripping it. I'll get some pictures.

Most parts stores will have some brand of aerosol stripper. The KM stuff works exceptionally well, but I'm sure an in house brand will get the job done too.

Sent from my paperweight

Do we need to head back out there when you're putting everything back together?