24 valve spring tool loaner

I think Zach has both of them back. Might want to give the shop a hollar and ask.

Got none of them. One made it to me a week or so ago. I remember shipping it out to a customer in NC. He was supposed to check this thread and pay it forward. I will give him a couple more days to make it right. If not I will start renting them out. I will try to come up with a fair way to take care of hamilton customers and not get dicked in the process.

Zach

come on guys Zach is a great guy and i sure hope this doesnt get messed up how many other companies in this world treat you like zack does i can name a few companies but most wont lend out tools

i sure hope you get your sets back

thanks

Got none of them. One made it to me a week or so ago. I remember shipping it out to a customer in NC. He was supposed to check this thread and pay it forward. I will give him a couple more days to make it right. If not I will start renting them out. I will try to come up with a fair way to take care of hamilton customers and not get dicked in the process.

Zach

Zach,

Did you get the one I had back?

I shipped it insured and sig receipt.

Lemme make sure, I'd hate for that thing to not make it back after you kind enough to loan it out.

Rich

I guess maybe? I really don't have time to track them and who they come from. I will buy one more next week. Just don't send it back to me because I will send it to whoever calls me. They might not be compD members and I think that might be where the problem starts. I like the fact that compD'ers typically take care of business. Hopefully we will have better luck this time around. Who needs the new one?

Name,address

Zach

Should have been from me. I sent it back to you a while ago.

Also I did some research and the tool was sent to Greg Moore in Prosperity, SC I believe. Does anybody know how to get ahold of him?
thanks in advance

Zach

Josh Foster
2230 N Us Hwy 301
Tampa, FL. 33619

Thanks!

Josh, I got the one back from Greg Moore. I am sending it to you today.

Zach

Awesome, I hope you get my springs in the mail too! LOL Money order went out today... PM'ed you the tracking number!

Thanks Zach!

Josh

I could use the tool whenever the next one comes available. And thanks again Zach

Marshall Adams
6602 FM 390 W
Burton, TX 77835