24 valve spring tool loaner

Thanks Tom!

Guys, the time frame I actually need the tool is May 27th - 31st, so if someone needs it in the mean time, let me know and I'll get it to ya.

Hey I could use the tool right now if you could get it to me. I will not be able to work on the truck next weekend..I will be at TS, but the weekend of May 23/24 would be when I could use it. Then I could ship it back out to you Sunday or Monday first thing so you could have it on time. Let me know. Thanks.

Caleb Singleton
3340 Wyndham Way
West Lafayette, IN

As soon as I get it, I'll send it to ya.

I do NEED it by that Weds though.

I will ship it UPS out that Sunday after I use it back to you even if for some reason I do not finish that way you will have it no matter what. And I can let you know if I need it back, but I really hope to get mine done. Thanks man.

I will ship it UPS out that Sunday after I use it back to you even if for some reason I do not finish that way you will have it no matter what. And I can let you know if I need it back, but I really hope to get mine done. Thanks man.

Perfect!

I'll get it out as soon as i arrives.

:Cheer:

I was wondering if I could get one of these loaners? I will be on leave from about the 11th to 26th. At some point during that time I will be making some modifications to my truck. If someone that would be willing to send me one within that time frame(really trying to go for the first week of leave), I would really appreciate it.

Billy Smith
16421 CR 3195 S
Mount Enterprise, Tx 75681

I agree Zach - it made the job really easy.

Thanks so much for providing that for us to use!

Tom

Caleb,

It's on the way to ya buddy.

I'll PM ya the tracking number.

Rich

Thanks sounds good man. I am not at home right now but I can have my g/f pick it up when it arrives since I am out of town and will not be back till after TS. Thanks.

Caleb,

It's on the way to ya buddy.

I'll PM ya the tracking number.

Rich

Got the tool in. Just got back to my house for the 1st time in over two weeks :bang...anyway I am gonna try and get the springs on tomorrow..so if I do then I will ship it out UPS after that.

Cummin-a-long please shoot me a PM or just a post on here with your return shipping address so I can make sure I send it to the right place. There are so many shipping labels on this box..I don't want to mess it up..Thanks.

Is there anyone willing to ship the tool to me i just ordered some springs from Zach today and should have them mid next week.. Ill be trying to do my springs the weekend of May 29th that is if the tool is ready and available... Thanks Shawn

The tool is on its way to you Richard. I sent you the UPS tracking # via PM. Thanks again :rockwoot:

Isnt there another one floating around out there?? Does anyone know who might have it?? Thanks Shawn