24 valve spring tool loaner

Hey Zach,

Here's a few pics and a video of where your springs went this past weekend.

Took the blue '06 MegaCab from fairly stock (engine wise) to ROCK!

Installed your springs, ARP headstuds, DDP 90's, CFM+, BD boost tube, BD R700 Compounds, BD intercooler, AirDog 150, 5" dual exhaust, and a few other small goodies.

:rockwoot:

Just getting to the house.....
Slide3.jpg

About to pull the old stuff out.....
Slide3-1.jpg

First startup after all was said and done.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPdGNz_ygog

Last edited:
Hey guys i'll be at ORP on Saturday and at Muncie on sunday i brought the tool with me and it will be in my truck... So if anyone wants it or needs to use it please post up ill be able to check my emails throughout the day or give me a call at 412-576-4190... If no one needs it i will be giving it to Zach at Muncie on Sunday... Thanks Shawn

Ok guys i met up with Zach on Sunday at Muncie and returned the tool to him so he could check it over... So as of now it should be in his possession unless he already sent it out... And i just wanted to say thanks to Zach for the great customer service and wonderful products :rockwoot:It was a pleasure meeting you.. Thanks for everything... Shawn

is it a tool so you can put springs in without removing the head? how does it work?

First buy a set of springs (HD only, please) Ans then you post your name and address here and we will ship it to you. It is a very simple way to change springs, you just need to read through the simple guidelines in this thread. And yes, you can keep the head on the truck.

BTW I have the tool so whoever orders springs tommorrow, I will send the tool along with them, just make sure you use the tool within one week and send it to the next guys.

Zach

You ain't done yet?...........

:kick:

:hehe:

Yea thanks :kick: me while im down. :bang. No my injectors went so I thought what the hell since i got them pulled might as well do the springs and rods too. but my problem is I work weekends and the the shop "Custom and Classic" I work on my truck at he works afternoons. So I get there early in the morning at 9 and got to leave at 3. Plus we are buildin twins right now too :rockwoot:

Yea thanks :kick: me while im down. :bang. No my injectors went so I thought what the hell since i got them pulled might as well do the springs and rods too. but my problem is I work weekends and the the shop "Custom and Classic" I work on my truck at he works afternoons. So I get there early in the morning at 9 and got to leave at 3. Plus we are buildin twins right now too :rockwoot:

Nice man get some pictures up once your done...

Loaner VLV SPG Compressor

Have my Cam "kit" on order. The next batch of cams are supposed to be in next week at Hamilton... So as long as not changes occur I should have it in time for my "scheduled" install.

I would like to have the tool so I can start my install on 6/27.

How would I go about "reserving" the tool for the week of 6/27?

I live in Indianapolis, IN so if it's close I can pick-up. Otherwise I can PM my address to whomever needs it.

Have my Cam "kit" on order. The next batch of cams are supposed to be in next week at Hamilton... So as long as not changes occur I should have it in time for my "scheduled" install.

I live in Indianapolis, IN so if it's close I can pick-up. Otherwise I can PM my address to whomever needs it.

Yea I can send the tool to you. just pm me ur address and when I get the tool back from Jason I can send it to yaaa

Send Zach a pm last weekend i returned to tool to him so theres a chance he might still have it...