24 valve spring tool loaner

I thought there were two floating around.

As soon as I'm done with it, I'll get it to ya.

PM me your mailing address.

Cool thanks man.. By any chance would you happen to know when you would be done using it??? Thanks again Shawn... Pm sent

Cool thanks man.. By any chance would you happen to know when you would be done using it??? Thanks again Shawn... Pm sent

I'm planning on the install on Thursday, then doing an Airdog and intercooler on Friday and a set of twins on Saturday.

The earliest I'll be able to get it out is likely on Monday, June 1st.

Hey guys, It has been brought to my attention that one of the tools is missing? Does anybody know where it was used last?

Zach

I have one and will be done with it by the end of the week. Who ever is next in line p/m me your address and I will get it shipped ASAP. Thanks again Zach for the loaner tools and great products.

Joe.

The other one is on it's way to me and I'll be done with it this weekend.

This ne will be out the door from my place on Monday, June 1st.

Thanks again Zach!

:Cheer:

Hey guys we live in a crazy world, and so, although it sounds crazy I feel the need to post up a few rule changes.

If you sign up for the tool you agree that you have your head nowhere near your backside

you know which end of screwdriver to use

you agree to use proper safety equipment, (safety glasses minimum, etc.)

Sorry, it sounds crazy but in this world we live in it is important to at least say it to cover my arse in case the tool gets used by a nimrod that shoots himself in the eye with a retainer or lock. ( I have actually seen this almost happen)

thanks guys!

Zach

Sorry, it sounds crazy but in this world we live in it is important to at least say it to cover my arse in case the tool gets used by a nimrod that shoots himself in the eye with a retainer or lock. ( I have actually seen this almost happen)

Zach

Trust me, if I do it, I won't tell ya.........

:hehe:

Hey guys we live in a crazy world, and so, although it sounds crazy I feel the need to post up a few rule changes.

If you sign up for the tool you agree that you have your head nowhere near your backside

you know which end of screwdriver to use

you agree to use proper safety equipment, (safety glasses minimum, etc.)

thanks guys!

Zach

Well I would not want to see that happen. But I understand where you are coming from Zach and no problem..but I did almost lose a retainer and that was scary enough for me :bang

Can I be next on the list for the loaner tool.

Emmett Moody
7371 Crestmore
West Bloomfield, MI 48323

Cant wait to get the new springs and rod

Thanks Ryan and Zach

Im pretty sure im getting the loaner tool from JOESHTRDDSL... I know Cummin-a-long has the other one.. I should find out for sure tomorrow and ill let you know as soon as i hear something... Thanks Shawn

Im pretty sure im getting the loaner tool from JOESHTRDDSL... I know Cummin-a-long has the other one.. I should find out for sure tomorrow and ill let you know as soon as i hear something... Thanks Shawn

On it's way. By the time I got to the UPS store it was closed on Sat:bang. My wife is overnighting it first thing in the morning like we discussed and it will be there no later than tuesday afternoon. I will let you know what the overnight cost will be.

Joe

On it's way. By the time I got to the UPS store it was closed on Sat:bang. My wife is overnighting it first thing in the morning like we discussed and it will be there no later than tuesday afternoon. I will let you know what the overnight cost will be.

Joe

Cool sounds good man and as soon as you figure out the shipping charges just let me know and we will get that squared away... Thanks again... Shawn

Are these things still in good shape? I am surprised that no one has called because of a failure. I guess Source Automotive makes a bulletproof product!

Does anybody know how many sets of springs they have had put on?

Maybe in the next month I will ask that the tools be sent to me. I was thinking about picking one of the names on one of the old covered up shipping labels for 50% off of a cam. Anybody up for this? Kind of a thanks for doing business with Hamilton Cams deal.

Zach Hamilton

Are these things still in good shape? I am surprised that no one has called because of a failure. I guess Source Automotive makes a bulletproof product!

Maybe in the next month I will ask that the tools be sent to me. I was thinking about picking one of the names on one of the old covered up shipping labels for 50% off of a cam. Anybody up for this? Kind of a thanks for doing business with Hamilton Cams deal.

Zach Hamilton

Most definitely!! Sounds like a plan to me.. Talk about great customer service... Keep up the great work Zach and his crew at Hamilton Diesel.. :rockwoot:

Zach Hamilton

DAMN! The box I got sent to me wasn't the original box and it only had my shipping info on it.

Zach, the tool I have right now is still in great shape. Nothing more than a couple of indentations from the two small bolts that hold it to the head, but otherwise it's in great shape.

Thanks again Zach! We got the new springs into my buddy Walt's truck on Thursday. Went without a hitch.

You rock Boss!

:rockwoot:

Zach Hamilton

Sounds good Zach. Who wouldn't want half off on one of your cams. The tool I just sent out was still in great shape and worked great. A few scratches and indentations from the hold down bolts but the treads are still in great shape. Great customer service and products as always.

Thanks, Joe:thankyou2:

If no one else need it. I will be glad to take it off of ur hands :rockwoot:

Thanks Emmett

PM me your mailing info and I'll get it out tomorrow.

:Cheer:

Ooops, nevermind, I just saw it.

I'll get it out via FedEx right after work tomorrow.