24 valve spring tool loaner

Also, keep in mind that Shane at Wicked has released his spring compressor for 24valve trucks for $49.00. If this is something you use often it might be nice to put one back.

Zach

i have the tool. if you wanna PM me your address i can get it on your way this friday.

I've got the loaner BTW....didn't end up using it....

I needed it quicker than it could get here so I bought one for Jeff Garmon for his Bday/Christmas present and conveinantly used it on my truck!! LOL Plus I gave him my old springs for his CR that will be built soon!

Just PM me if someone needs this thing sent to them or back to Hamiltons..

I still have this thing. Who needs it?

I've got the loaner BTW....didn't end up using it....

I needed it quicker than it could get here so I bought one for Jeff Garmon for his Bday/Christmas present and conveinantly used it on my truck!! LOL Plus I gave him my old springs for his CR that will be built soon!

Just PM me if someone needs this thing sent to them or back to Hamiltons..

Bumpity Bump

i could use it to put my springs in.
shawn ducharme
147 east killingly rd
foster ri 02825
it would be greatly apreciated. ps there a set of hd 110s. thanks

Hey guys, whoever currently has the spring tool, could you let me know when you plan on being done with it? Just got a set of Zach's springs... Thanks

i could use it to put my springs in.
shawn ducharme
147 east killingly rd
foster ri 02825
it would be greatly apreciated. ps there a set of hd 110s. thanks

Going out to ya first thing in the morning. Then when your done you can send it to augustus89.

David

Hey guys, whoever currently has the spring tool, could you let me know when you plan on being done with it? Just got a set of Zach's springs... Thanks

i will be done with it the weekend after i get it. works been crazy so i dont know if ill have time after work,but ill let you know

Not rushing at all, just trying to plan the install, Where's the tool at these days lol

i shipped it over a week ago. i hope it shows up soon. makes me a little worried you havent got it yet. its coming usps.

Sorry about that. I had someone else checking my mailbox as I wasn't at the house for a few days, and I checked the mail that next day and it was there. Thanks! We've got it down here, and have two sets of springs going in trucks, so whoever needs this thing next just let me know, we shouldn't be too long with it.

Anybody used the wicked diesel one? I would think the steel would allow the easier use of inserting the keepers, but of course it might attract the magnet also.