2wd Super Mod build

It is a Crower clutch 4 disk Vance let me borrow it just to get the 2wd going.I was talking Chuck from ShowMe yesterday he had mentend the maybe the spring were to tight and binding.I didn't even check them when I set up the clutch when I put it in.
We are finding out if we can put the truck on display at Gordyville in Janurary.Info on this pull is at WhatsSmoken.com
Lynn you will have better luck than we have with our's a big thumbs up to you my freind kick some 4x4 butt's.
There will be a few thing's changed next season like the HT4C to a HX82 with a billit wheel size not disclosed:evil and bigger valves and port work finnished,And some nice polished alluminum rear wheels.and booth turbo's and rest of the alluminum polished.and of corse a clutch that will lock up :woohoo:
How is the vette comming have you made any passes yet.
Dale

Last edited:
Yeah Dale we got the looser TC in it and made a few passes, but fried the forward clutch, I think. Done until next season. :(

We are finding out if we can put the truck on display at Gordyville in Janurary.Info on this pull is at WhatsSmoken.com
Lynn you will have better luck than we have with our's a big thumbs up to you my freind kick some 4x4 butt's.

Dale

Thank you Sir!!! Very appricated....

Lynn

once in a while I come up with one.How have you been doing.What have you got planned for your truck this winter.

Dale

once in a while I come up with one.How have you been doing.What have you got planned for your truck this winter.

Dale

Cosmetic on how I did some stuff is probably about it. Maybe another charger. Only real big purchase for me this year that has to do with the truck is my own trailer. Been using my father in laws. Time for me to get my own I guess. That is if it doesn't sell. If it sells. We have all kinds of plans for the winter!!:rockwoot:

I have alot of maintinence on the other trucks before we put the 2wd back in the garage so we cane get it completlly done.but then again will it realy be completely done NOT.Just like my old ford.

Dale

Well the truck is comming out of the trailer next week Keith is going to let us use one bay of his shop for awhile till I get caut up on getting my drivers all done.And he will be working on makeing the clutch for the Gambler while it is there.

Dale

Keith has gotten some parts made.He is getting adjustable stand for the prusser plate soo we don't need to use shims.I didn't get the truck to MCS's yet I had to work late Mon,Tues,and wen.off yesterday and today because it is only 5degrees and we had 4" off snow.Bring the truck there monday when it warms up to 25 Haha.
What have you been up to?
Any good news about your truck?

Dale

Dale I can't wait to see your truck in action this year! If I can get your fuel paid would you come up to southern Iowa and pull with another 2wd diesel sometime this summer?

Yeah I know about the cold. Spent the last few days at work plowing. My truck is sitting in the barn right now thats about as far as it has got. I'm still waiting on rules for a few organizations around hear. Between all that and house hunting the truck hasnt gotten much attention.

My redimix truck realy sucks to drive on snow boosters don't have much weight on the front axle when there empty.

Dale

I've been plowing with a newer ford with straight thread street tires that wont move in 4x4 in the snow. They are to cheap to put good tires on it so I spend most of my time fighting it trying to not get stuck.

plowing with regular pickups just sucks...simply not heavy enough and in ur case sucky tires aint helpin! the last couple years ive used a duramax dump with a 6 speed thats about 9800 empty without the plow. i just cant see behind me for chit! lol

What do you guy's think I want all you opinion's should I remake the turbo pipeing the red run's keeping them red are make them out of alluminum and polish them.

Dale

I beleave boothe will up just fine I'm just wanting to know with way looks better red are polished.because I usualy make more work for myself just because I like shinny stuff with all that Blingbling.I have been told that I over do it some times.And don't know when it is time ti stop polishing.That is what I have been told:poke:

Dale

Back