2wd Super Mod build

I found one similar to that one last night on Racing Junk for $3000 as a roller. Its down in Ky somewere. I'm not in a big hurry just going to keep looking around and may stumble across something I like. Let me know if he decides to sell it as a roller. Yeah I could just imagine if we all lived within a few miles of each other we would be in all kinds of trouble. lol

No it is not to bad eather I don't think the muncie trany will hold up though.

Dale

The one we was going to last night was rained out we will be going to one next saturday and pull for exibition will be there all day if thing go alrite will try to hook a couple of time and get some video's going to see if I can find another cam for inside cab.

Dale

Dale bring that thing to Paris, Ky this weekend for Smokin the Blue Grass. I wanna see it in person.

Dale bring that thing to Paris, Ky this weekend for Smokin the Blue Grass. I wanna see it in person.

X2 Thats how Im gonna do mine. They want to start up a 2wd class. They want to see how mine compares to the 4x4s.

Lynn

I wish I could come on down.But with all rain last week we didn't work alot soo house payment come first the pull we are going to is anly about 1.5 hrs away.
And I will get to play all day.

Dale

Can't find that one on my road atlas.This time of the year work is from day to day with the weather.

Dale

The directions are a little off they have alot more miles to get to inerstate 44 I do live only 4block from Jefferson street it is only 11 miles from my house 44 and only 34 mile's from my driveway to 270.some times Map quest is alitle off. not much different than going to Indy though.

Dale

So does this meen your coming? :poke::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

:umno: Sorry I'm busted.and I have to catch up on some of the other trucks that have to get fixed before I'm walking to work not much on hikeing 25 miles one way any more that is why I bring some thing to ride in at pulls just getting lazy.I don't think the wife would go for it enyway

Well we tried to pull it again Saturday but no luck the clutch just wouldn't hook just slipped.Going to take it out in a couple of weeks.I have tocatch up on some of the repairs on the 72 chevy have to do brake's and windsheild and some other small thing.and on my old ford I have to rebuild the front suspention and all the brakes that is all I can remember off the top of my head for now I,m shure there is much more once I get started.
MCS is getting the 4 disk to gether soon.

Dale

Well that sucks... Hopefully the weather holds out down here for our last few hooks this weekend.
Dale what info do you have on that indoor pull you mentioned the other day?

Lynn

Back