30+ mpg again

well so far i was able to squeeze out around 650 miles out before the air dog started to loose suction, just below a 1/4 tank

depending on my driving style. for the last two tanks though, i have been able to get 625 miles out of my truck. i fuel up everytime it gets to a 1/4 tank line. guess im not doing to bad for not even trying.

thats pretty sweet what you got goin though.

I got ballsy and drove 800.6 miles with the airdog loosing suction sometimes on hard stops. Filled it up to the usual spot and the pump read 25gals and change. 32mpg

I got ballsy and drove 800.6 miles with the airdog loosing suction sometimes on hard stops. Filled it up to the usual spot and the pump read 25gals and change. 32mpg

That's pretty bad ass Bobby!! You should put on a sump then and stop worrying about suction issues.

I haven't had any problems with mine. The fuel filters hang down farther.

I would have to measure it, but I think it's closer to two inches...so you may not be so good. LOL

photobucket-3573-1317592363967.jpg

meh, garmon did 55+

LOL

Oh, and I'm not going to mesuare my frame....my sump alone has more clearance that 7.5 inches. I guess I've been a bit lost as to where your project is, since you've changed so many times. LOL

Last edited:
Garmon also has a scsb 1500. Plus his garmon pump skills lol. I currently have the same lowering kit on had before you swapped ur brackets around. I wondering if mr. Hellman can make me a low, low profile sump.

Nows here's a thought, would putting a 24v head do anything for me performance wise at low rpms? Or should I just save the headache and go to 12 bigger valves? Or just leave it alone, drop the cam in and worry about aerodynamics/weight