3126 cat n an ambulance chassis

Compounds. Or P-pump for better acceleration!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Allison would give a hard no to that idea.

I did single shots and slightly bigger nozzles in one one time, and with stock ecu programming it still had enough balls to put the Allison in limp mode due to ”over torque”.

A manual trans would be the ticket. :evil

I told you, just go ahead and do it all. Parts list is post #145....

As to removing the pump, if some of the goobers here can do it, I'm SURE you can handle it. If you need or want some tips, I'll see if I can hook you up with someone here or I can ask and relay answers for you.

Too bad you aren't closer to Jacksonville. One of the best CAT techs I've known moved down there to take care of his mom. He started with CAT's in the Army.

thanks man..i can do it..just don't wanna screw it up pulling the pump or comp off. long as it isn't timed or keyed or some dumb stuff ill get it..its really good everywhere now except the huei pump area leak..

oh..and I tripped the fuse for the marker lights trying to fix the wiring abortion and trailer plug and cannot find the fuse box..any ideas?

the fuebox is on the pas side under the dash panel..pita too...anyways..if I can download a manual I can print it

the fuebox is on the pas side under the dash panel..pita too...anyways..if I can download a manual I can print it
Ha! I answered that in the other thread this morning. I think I said left there and meant right hand from operator station.

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

Last edited:
leak is under the huei pump..one of those big plugs. no f'n way to get to it..spent 3 hrs taking crap off so I could tighten it up and finally got less tha a qtr turn..im sure itll still leak..pos

\last thing of the whoel job was pluggin in that sel on the side of the pump..of course it broke off..iap sensor

off to hunt to one of them..my luck ya gotta buy the pump

Last edited:
Picture? If it's what I think it is, I have the part numbers at work. They can also be found on Mouser electronics

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

its the selonoid on the side...im gonna hit the cat dealer in the morning so I can get it fixed asap...thanks man,,,if I need to get with ya ill give ya a call

Did you find what you needed, Gary?

Do you need this piece in RED or do you need what plugs into it?

attachment.php

Attachments

• HEUI Pump.jpg
    HEUI Pump.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 0
no I have the rd top one..i got one yes..same one used on fords...its on the side on the btm...in that pic its on the btm right looks like that long plunger..had to buy it all to get the coil cuz the plug rotted off..install tonorrow

Ahhh....

That would be the IPR, Injection Pressure Regulator. Yes, it is all one piece.

yup...but im only gonna use the coil..took 3 hrs to get to that plug on the btm that was leaking to get a qtr turn..gonna hafta repl the pump I see it already....