3126 cat n an ambulance chassis

Ever use any? Seem much handier to me.

Been on them and around them. Everyone seems to have them now. I just prefer my ATV and a trailer to haul stuff. I can drop the trailer and heard cattle in close quarters and go places that sbs's can't. And I can haul it in my pickup. Those are my two main reason. Reason 3 is that I can leave them in the dust.

You ain't leaving too many behind, probably just the mule and kubota. Most all the other are quite respectable. My Pioneer is about 80hp or something like that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
for us...we had the prairie..it was a workhorse. did all you say for sure..but now weonly take one machine to work..and its heavier..stronger winch..posts and ire fit in the back with all the tools..and 3 of us can go..instead of 3 on 2 machines...it will do a lot more work and carry a lot more stuff farther and easier...I wasn't sold on one either..fought it for yrs but the prairie got tires ..and for the same money I got a roof....it gets hot here in the summer man..i was in your spot for along time..but eventually the mule just came into be....

why it took 2 weeks to build

Attachments

• andrea.jpg
    andrea.jpg
    767.3 KB · Views: 0
  • andrea1.jpg
    andrea1.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 0
Been on them and around them. Everyone seems to have them now. I just prefer my ATV and a trailer to haul stuff. I can drop the trailer and heard cattle in close quarters and go places that sbs's can't. And I can haul it in my pickup. Those are my two main reason. Reason 3 is that I can leave them in the dust.

Yea I’ll keep my Kubota. Never seen an ATV with heat/air or a hydraulic dump bed.

wow......I hate to say how many youngins ive outworked fencing..or welding fella...and other things lol

wow......I hate to say how many youngins ive outworked fencing..or welding fella...and other things lol
Hahaha, looks like my comment is over your head so to speak!

hhahaha..jake knows stuff...lol...
Hahaha, I know far more than a speak! I like poking and talking mild crap to people I dont dislike. But know many people better than me in virtually all aspects of life, so why try to present myself as an authority on anything. I've always said I dont necessarily need to know all of the answers, just where and how to get them!

so...my pos now has a huge opil leak on the huei pump...could I get an upgrade on the ecm if I take it in to have it fixed....I haven't looked into it yet to do it myself....its a mess..and the trailer weighs 10k..gross is about 25..it just don't accelerate any better than my dodge..altho it goes down the road a lot f'n better..no comaprsion..bt its slow to speed...can I just unbolt the air comp and the huei to fix the leak or is there more involved..timing ot an other bs in removing them..i got the rest of it long as a key or gear don't fall in or lose time when I take em off...

Attachments

• semi10.jpg
    semi10.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 0
  • semi8.jpg
    semi8.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 0
  • semi7.jpg
    semi7.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 0
  • semi5.jpg
    semi5.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 0
  • semi6.jpg
    semi6.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 0
Compounds. Or P-pump for better acceleration!

O dats low.....dats low.....

...maybe it would accelerate better if it didn't have the aerodynamics of a brick? Jus sayin'. LOL
Could always follow your lead and 8.3 swap it!