3126 cat n an ambulance chassis

lol...its cold and snowing there...no thanks..

but ya know what! I'm on vac next week if ya wanna fly me and my boy out for a vacation...I got family there and brian and jake are close too!

don't forget to drain that fuel line..all the fuel goin in the hole sucks booty

lol...its cold and snowing there...no thanks..

but ya know what! I'm on vac next week if ya wanna fly me and my boy out for a vacation...I got family there and brian and jake are close too!

don't forget to drain that fuel line..all the fuel goin in the hole sucks booty

You hit your damn head? No one takes a vacation TO Ohio.

I do if its gonna blizzard...we don't get that here...last trip it was below zero the whole week,,,awesome...

I got family there too...marysville

You can come here and feed cattle for me next time that happens.

sweet..i bet ya got a heated cab anyways...long as the ground is frozen no sweat...

yeah brian...that was so cold that week even the natives there wouldn't come out to play...lol..

was great to visit..but ill sweat thanks

sweet..i bet ya got a heated cab anyways...long as the ground is frozen no sweat...

yeah brian...that was so cold that week even the natives there wouldn't come out to play...lol..

was great to visit..but ill sweat thanks

Well it was 4* here when I got up so......

so this thing has been pretty good so far...luckily its cool out cuz the ac leaks out in about 2 weeks...of course it does....

the frgging wiring in the back half is a nightmare. thought I had the trlr plug all figured out and everything actually worked...cuz its a mess of butt connectors and splices..sorted all that crap..getting ready to hook up and leave yesterday and the lights come on when I plug in the trlr..the marker lights and the lights on the trlr. like the trlr battery is backfeeding the truck? I used it since the first time I wired it and it was fine...now this...

idk..crappy mileage...exp maint...I guess once all this is fixed itll be ok but fml im over working on it...cuz it tows the camper like a dream...lol

geezus now the ac isn't cold..its fl...gotta have it....dammit man..one thing after another...wtf...hate ac work almost as much as electrical

geezus now the ac isn't cold..its fl...gotta have it....dammit man..one thing after another...wtf...hate ac work almost as much as electrical

As long as I don't have to dig into the evaporator box I'm good. I love seeing how far I can turn down the low pressure switch until stuff starts to freeze. :)

dam truck..ugh...ill look for leaks and throw a can in it..i

am leaving for a 3 day camping trip fri after noon...not gonna have a snag screw me ..hopefully ill stay up long enough..even if I gotta do it on the trip each way..lol

even the drain plugs on the oil pan leak..i mean wtf really..5$ for a gasket for em...change the oil..watch em drip..

Thread title should read "Man buys old truck, proceeds to ***** because it's old".

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk