3126 cat n an ambulance chassis

The only part in them to go bad is a plastic diaphragm. Post a pic of the horn and I’ll see what I can find.

mine have a metal little disc inside them..nothing else...seems to get plenty of air ...had gage clean em ..not much in em to not work...

The only part in them to go bad is a plastic diaphragm. Post a pic of the horn and I’ll see what I can find.
I wish my parts guys worked this hard

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

no more oil leaks...its ****ing amazing..time for an oil change now..5 gallons?..dang horns still don't work tho

no more oil leaks...its ****ing amazing..time for an oil change now..5 gallons?..dang horns still don't work tho

Shallow pan system is 24qts., deep is 32qts. Those include the filter. I'm guessing you have the shallow pan; most truck apps. are shallow.

Until you change oil brands and the rocker boxes start leaking.

godangit man stop..im going to delvac from wtf ever he was running..this weekend comin...ugh..another learning exp..fuel filter and oil change..anything else while I'm getting dirty?
6 f'n gallons..fer real?

can someone supply me with the oem filter part numbers..the cat dealer is far away so I gonna hafta getem online somewhere...

you guys kick ass...id be lost ...........btw. I didn't eben know what a air system leakdown compressor was until I heard it running...and now..it desnt run anymore..wtf..idk? lol

godangit man stop..im going to delvac from wtf ever he was running..this weekend comin...ugh..another learning exp..fuel filter and oil change..anything else while I'm getting dirty?
6 f'n gallons..fer real?

can someone supply me with the oem filter part numbers..the cat dealer is far away so I gonna hafta getem online somewhere...

you guys kick ass...id be lost ...........btw. I didn't eben know what a air system leakdown compressor was until I heard it running...and now..it desnt run anymore..wtf..idk? lol
Cat oil filter is a 1R-1807.

Also, look and see if the truck has an inline fuel filter in the supply line. I've seen more than a few that hadn't been changed.
Secondary ff should be 1R0751.

You can also use the Donaldson ecatalog to cross filters.

Also, look and see if the truck has an inline fuel filter in the supply line. I've seen more than a few that hadn't been changed.
Secondary ff should be 1R0751.

You can also use the Donaldson ecatalog to cross filters.

X2 just looked at a diesel pusher with an ISB that had an in-line filter off a lawnmower buried in the frame. Original and this thing was a 2008.

any other filters I need to know about.

fuel..just one

oil..2 right?

learning all about new stuff...ugh

Our buses have a frame mounted fuel/water separator and at least one fuel filter, some have a primary and secondary.

One oil filter, one engine mounted fuel filter.

You will have to look at your truck to determine what primary fuel filtration it has. Some trucks didn't have one, some had the can filter in the fuel line, most have a frame mounted filter/water sep.

yeah its got a filter behind the drivers side wheel on the frame...I got the fuel and oil already ordered...ill follow the line from the tank and make sure theres nothing I don't know about....5 gallon oil change..wtf....lol..nothing for the air brakes?