5.9 gone now 6.7

All this time and a cable tray is all that was needed.

SH! T.

sent from my mobile thingy while picking my nose.

So since its all run off the 5.9L electronics, does this mean you can run EFI Live now? just curious

Sorry, but, what part are we referring to as a cable tray? Drawing a blank here.

Sorry, but, what part are we referring to as a cable tray? Drawing a blank here.

It was a joke, a spammer was on the board and posted some crap about a cable tray.

Well I have discovered 2 things.

If I pull the programmer off I get a random IAT code.
Then this morning another one of my suspected possibilities popped up when I had to jump a mini x.

Truck was sitting there idleing just fine till I hit the key on the mini, then it did the same coughing it does randomly in start up.

So, low voltage is a problem that I don't know how to overcome (new batteries and alternator).

Ended up replacing the injectors with some Bosch Motorsport injectors for a 03-04 5.9.
No more issues. Not from that anyway.

spelling errors should be ignored from this device. =-O

So 08' 6.7, 03-04 injectors, 07' truck/ecm correct?
I am starting my research to change over my 03 i think.

Sent from my fphone

So 08' 6.7, 03-04 injectors, 07' truck/ecm correct?
I am starting my research to change over my 03 i think.

Sent from my fphone

my engine is a 08, I installed 03-04 injectors.
I'm running all 07 5.9 electronics.

Nice, are you having other issues?

Um, yes.
one of the intake valves on #5 decided not to return to its hole, Mr Piston was coming up and didn't care Mr Valve had not vacated the area yet. A fight ensued and both if the received fatal injuries.

The engine note has all new pistons, cam valve springs, twin turbos..

What caused the valve to not return home?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

That sucks. How do you like the power and torque from the 6.7. If my 5.9 ever goes I'm thinking that I will put a 6.7 in my truck.

I hate myself everyday for not searching for a 6.7!! Damn last minute breakage before DPC screwed on that route!!

That sucks. How do you like the power and torque from the 6.7. If my 5.9 ever goes I'm thinking that I will put a 6.7 in my truck.

I honestly don't know.
What I mean is I don't drive in a manner that is really noticeable.
Both pulled great so....

I suspect next week I'll be able to tell a difference.
Compounds, cam and springs .30 over pistons, and will have EFI by end of the month I hope. Here it is, fresh from Utah Diesel Center

usy7aja5.jpg

I'm interested in swapping in a 6.7 for when my 5.9 gets tired. I have an 04.5 and plan to use Bosch motorsports injectors and 5.9 ecm and the rest being 6.7. I'm searching as much as possible.

Back