$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

Not a problem...however I do owe you for my signature I think;)

I just get sick of guys telling how great they are...I'm a nobody, I'm starting to like it that way:D
Chris

Any vendors wanna sponsor my truck? I would love to get in this race but my 500 would be in fuel and hotel to get there... I will run your sticker across my front windshield like fignewtons...lol

Can I just borrow a Turbo for Project "Never finish"? I think I have everything else....LOL

You mean 8000 pound 4x4 trucks with lift kits and twins?

you should know by now I couldn't care less how things go. My truck isn't a race truck by any means, it just happens to go pretty fast for it's size. There's no way in hell I'd ever have a chance to win a race with 6K trucks though. Gary said this race is for people just like me.... I've only pointed out how it's not.

I think somewhere the description for this race got messed up. when Jeff called me Monday he told specificly this race was not for your average idiot diesel truck racer that shows up with is buddys races and then kicks in somebodies bed side.

Hell you just described (INSULTED) 90% of the attendees of the race.LOL

I think somewhere the description for this race got messed up. when Jeff called me Monday he told specificly this race was not for your average idiot diesel truck racer that shows up with is buddys races and then kicks in somebodies bed side. This race is strictly for the VENDORS and whoever they would like to sponsor to get in. Now there will be some induviduals that dont belong to a shop send in 500.00 and come race but the main purpose was for Vendors to sponsor trucks to race, come set up a booth the 500.00 entry pays for the booth space.

This is how it was presented to me and makes more sense for how its set up, anything competing for 50k will not be for your average joe so get over it.

I'd say Swole and Jeff weren't on the same page then. Look at the first post of this thread. It reads nothing like what you describe.

You guys never should've said this was for the average Joe and u wouldn't have this problem. Lol didn't you get this from sled pulling....2.6 street class...lol nothing street about it.

I think somewhere the description for this race got messed up. when Jeff called me Monday he told specificly this race was not for your average idiot diesel truck racer that shows up with is buddys races and then kicks in somebodies bed side. This race is strictly for the VENDORS and whoever they would like to sponsor to get in. Now there will be some induviduals that dont belong to a shop send in 500.00 and come race but the main purpose was for Vendors to sponsor trucks to race, come set up a booth the 500.00 entry pays for the booth space.

This is how it was presented to me and makes more sense for how its set up, anything competing for 50k will not be for your average joe so get over it.

The following is not directed at the above people that I quoted. Simply just using these quotes as my opener to my appoligy:

I want to appoligize for my part in Screwing up the description of this race and who it was for!!!!!!!

I need everyone to understand that this was Jeff and Gary's idea with the help of a few others I'm sure...I've heard Jeff talk about this kinda of racing for a long while now..

He wanted to just make it ABOUT THE RACERS!!! And help the vendors showcase their stuff while showing appreciation for US Diesel heads buying their products!

I was callled by Jeff after he and Gary had come up with the plan.... They put me in charge of calling several of my contacts to get the word out....We wanted at least $10,000 before posting it on the net for eveyone to see...that occurred within the first 12 hrs!!!!

We have a two Diesel Shop Owners that turn wrenches and me (An over weight, Over worked Police Officer) to do this during our busy days....It is MY FAULT for adlibbing and typing what I thought was the premise of this race!!

I did what I thought was best and I didn't put enough thought into it I guess...I had to make a few phone calls back and forth after getting the first few complaints / questions about the rules....At that point Jeff and Gary were just trying to get it out there and TRY to make it great for everyone!!!

SO!!! This being said, THESE ARE THE RULES FOR THIS RACE! IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! PLEASE JUST BLAIM ME AND GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!

I can assure you ( as I've typed MANY times before) that WE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER THE NEXT TIME!! We will try to make it for the TRUE Average JOE if that's what Jeff and Gary decide will be appropriate!!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KEEP POSTING IDEAS FOR THE NEXT RACE, AS I'M SURE THIS WILL BE A HUGE SUCCESS AND WE WANT TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER NEXT TIME!! But Please leave all the insults and Butt hurt comments out!!!

Thank you for reading and again I am Sorry for causing such a huge upset! I'm still learning here too folks!!

David Elrod

two entry fees got mailed out today. we want to race not moan...

Swole your doing a good job at getting all the guestions answered..I just wish everybody would act like men and stopping acting like little babies and stop crying..Either sign up for the race and race or shut up....i mean enough is enough..*bdh*

Thanks to SUNCOAST CONVERTERS today for mailing in three entries $1500 bucks. Thanks guys! GENO'S GARAGE, and ADVANCED CYL HEAD, are also paid as of today! This race is bringing out the vendors that truely love what they do, and do it for! :clap:

I'm Giving Turbo Matt the advantage in this race This is right up his alley! David, Gary, and Jeff don't pay attension to the haters!

Thanks to SUNCOAST CONVERTERS today for mailing in three entries $1500 bucks. Thanks guys! GENO'S GARAGE, and ADVANCED CYL HEAD, are also paid as of today! This race is bringing out the vendors that truely love what they do, and do it for! :clap:

NICE!!!!:cheer:

I'm Giving Turbo Matt the advantage in this race This is right up his alley! David, Gary, and Jeff don't pay attension to the haters!

Thank you Sir!!:Cheer:

I agree with the crying. If your truck don't meet the demands of the race, DON'T RACE! Seems to be a lot of people signing up to get in on this awesome event that is being put on by great people. My father in law has a great truck to do this with (03 1500 12ver swap), but in our area we have no track, and there is no way we can get the buildup complete in the allotted time. Will try our best to attend, and race the next time. :Cheer:

I predict there will be a next time as well. My hat's off to those putting this on and to those putting up with the whiny a$$es that don't have the "perfect" truck for this race. Maybe I should biotch that my dually don't fit in the requirements also. :umno: :bs: