$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

i am so close to signing up, but i know it will be a winter azz whupping getting a competetive rig together. i have most of the parts i keep teetering back and forth

i am so close to signing up, but i know it will be a winter azz whupping getting a competetive rig together. i have most of the parts i keep teetering back and forth

just do it!!!!

Swole is keeping with my favorite theme (Save the TA-TA's) LOL David, do those belong to your significant other? Them sure are some nice boobie's!!!! Wade, I'll hit you up a little later, gonna go do some T&T with the ol Ta-Ta truck here in a bit. Gary

Swole is keeping with my favorite theme (Save the TA-TA's) LOL David, do those belong to your significant other? Them sure are some nice boobie's!!!! Wade, I'll hit you up a little later, gonna go do some T&T with the ol Ta-Ta truck here in a bit. Gary

why test and tune you need to tear it down add some weight and slap on a 66 to get ready...

why test and tune you need to tear it down add some weight and slap on a 66 to get ready...

:poke: What do you think I'm doing:evil You forget, I am one of the creator's of this race:Cheer: LMFAO Gary

You might as well go ahead and enter to win, we are getting fairly close to filling all 100 spot's. Guy's even if you don't come to race, please come and be a part of one of the biggest race's we will probably ever have. Jeff and I thought this one up from our heart's and not our wallet's. We figured out how to get the vendor's out there and involved. Sure, this race doesn't fit everybody in our community. If we have a good turnout and minimal biotching, I'm sure we will have another. It is my intention for this to be my contribution in the future for a Southern Diesel Performance Outlaw race. I plan on running all the classes when I get it figured out and will plan an appropriate date. This 50K race is mine and Jeff Garmon's way of saying thank's to everyone for their support. So plan your vacation's now for Feb.25th and 26th and come to THE race to be at. Thank's. Gary

I collected Ashley Blacks entry today at his dyno event in north GA. Still here.

Glad ya'll like my new avatar... Gary, the answer is YES!! :)

Thanks to SCHEID DIESEL, BLACKS DIESEL PERFORMANCE and JH DIESEL 4X4 for your entries today! By the way Scheid entered two! THANKS VENDORS!

What kind of issues are you talking about? The track doe's not put up with ANY nonsence, and since they are taking care of that I don't see any problem's. As for the racing, do you realize that with 100 truck's making 3 qualifying passes you are going to see 150 side by side race's. And on Saturday with the fastest 16 truck's you are going to see 4 round's of elimination's. Then we can all get together after the race and attack all of the local eateries....LOL I may not have mentioned this to everyone that is posting in this forum, but the track manager (Allen) is so excited about this race he is turning flip's. That is way cool in my book!!! Bradenton is probably the most stringent track's I have ever seen for zero tolerance of idiot's. So it's OK to come down and have a blast, just don't expect to come show your azz and not get thrown out of the track. If you plan on coming and acting like a total douche, do us all a favor and just stay at home. We have had our share of blackeye's recently by some people that just don't know how to act. Let it be known, we will all be policing ourselves. I will have my big trailer and maybe even my travel trailer at the track and everyone is welcome to come by, introduce yourselve's and enjoy anything I have. Good luck to all of those that are racing, have a safe trip down, and may the fastest truck win. Oh I almost forgot, this thread is fuggin amazing at all of the attention it has gotten. I am damn proud to be a part of it and I am humbled by the participant's and spectator's. Hell, we've gotten more attention than a Gale Bank's ad in a magazine :lolly: Gary

Thanks for the update.......

average idiot diesel truck racer

that is a very stupid comment since im sure 90% of your buissness is "average idiot diesel truck racer"

now on to whats important

i am excited about this race, and i am looking forward to watching and wish i had the money to get my rig ready for this race, but im poor and still sporting the stock turbo :(

i think this will be one hell of a kick off to the 2011 diesel year.

Thanks to SCHEID DIESEL, BLACKS DIESEL PERFORMANCE and JH DIESEL 4X4 for your entries today! By the way Scheid entered two! THANKS VENDORS!

Nice!!

I'll get this entry down to ya soon Jeff!

You might as well go ahead and enter to win, we are getting fairly close to filling all 100 spot's. Guy's even if you don't come to race, please come and be a part of one of the biggest race's we will probably ever have. Jeff and I thought this one up from our heart's and not our wallet's. We figured out how to get the vendor's out there and involved. Sure, this race doesn't fit everybody in our community. If we have a good turnout and minimal biotching, I'm sure we will have another. It is my intention for this to be my contribution in the future for a Southern Diesel Performance Outlaw race. I plan on running all the classes when I get it figured out and will plan an appropriate date. This 50K race is mine and Jeff Garmon's way of saying thank's to everyone for their support. So plan your vacation's now for Feb.25th and 26th and come to THE race to be at. Thank's. Gary

Glad you're back Gary!!
Thanks for your part in this Buddy!!!:Cheer:

that is a very stupid comment since im sure 90% of your buissness is "average idiot diesel truck racer"

now on to whats important

i am excited about this race, and i am looking forward to watching and wish i had the money to get my rig readyor this race, but im poor and still sporting the stock turbo :(

i think this will be one hell of a kick off to the 2011 diesel year.

Your right i should not have said racer,the problems usually don't come from actual competitors its spectators. I apologize for saying it like that, I get kinda worked up over the vandalisms that have been happening to trucks this year and i mis spoke.

Unless it totally privileged information can you tell us how many confirmed and money in hand entries there are at this point? Thanks and if you can't, I understand that too.

Unless it totally privileged information can you tell us how many confirmed and money in hand entries there are at this point? Thanks and if you can't, I understand that too.

We'll give a few more business days to let the USPS do it's thing and then we'll try to get an accurate count...

Your right i should not have said racer,the problems usually don't come from actual competitors its spectators. I apologize for saying it like that, I get kinda worked up over the vandalisms that have been happening to trucks this year and i mis spoke.

excellent point....and the exact reason if i do come back to scheids and run my new toy...ill be staying a long way out of town sleeping on my .45. i hope this race doesnt see that kind of spectator and will make it in its second year.

my goal with this 1/2 ton is to get back to having fun.

but jeff, its your tranny and phils convertor:poke: a sponsored vacation would be nice!

Nice, finally a event in our neck of the woods. 15 mins from my house. Good track too. Used to have (may still hold) fastest pass on a 10.5 dot tire.