$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

Wade, I never figured we would get like a gozillion post on this:lolly: I posted the dates about 300 pages ago, LOL but I won't make you go back that far. It is Feb.25th and 26th @ Bradenton Motorsports Park in Florida. Later on if I can find some help I'll make some kind of official flyer. Anybody care to help me on that? Gary

Could we get the date added to the title or something? My BURB will be there in a spectator sense as I can't afford to race it. I did just read all of this though, and this is the first post I read with a confirmed date in it.

This is gonna be good! Thanks Jeff and Gary for stepping up and doing this. The stands will be packed for sure. If you guys need any help there are a few of us locals from afterhoursdiesel.com that will lend a hand.

P.S. I didnt realize a full size diesel truck could get down to 6000lbs until I read this thread. crazy

A 2nd Gen 2wd QCSB is only 6300 ish pounds...for a 2wd the weight isn't the problem.

Thanks to SOUTHBEND CLUTCH for the $500 in gift certificates! we will give these away for no. 1 qualifier in round one, and round two! :Cheer:

Thanks to SOUTHBEND CLUTCH for the $500 in gift certificates! we will give these away for no. 1 qualifier in round one, and round two! :Cheer:

HMMM

Idea!! How bout some other vendors kicking in gift certs. for the few spots just north of the top 16!!

That would show some appreciation for them coming out and trying!!

Good Idea!!?? For Vendor's space??

Wow, after 33 pages I'm a little tired.... Anyway, this looks like a BLAST! May have to get some money saved up over the winter to fly down and spectate!

-Drew

Tim Barber and Bruce Block entered today. THANKS GUYS!

DAMN!!!!! this is shaping up to be AWESOME!

check goes out tomorrow- 2 spots

anyone want to help with a turbo? lol

off comes the new setup....lol
IMG00076-20101004-2001.jpg

thanks sticky- built in the garage- gonna race it for the next couple of weeks ...... then the Feb race build begins.... we'll see what a low $$$ build can do