$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

If your on the fence about getting in on all the fun in February................we are almost booked up!!!!!! Gary

Sorry Guy I skimmed threw and couldn't find a definite date. Could anyone help me out because I would love to attend this event

Put in the official check request at ISSPRO yesterday, check should be in the mail today!

Tim Barber and Bruce Block entered today. THANKS GUYS!

Now I just have to figure out how to make a couple hundred more horses and get about 1000 # off this old sled.
I can't wait this is going to be a great time !

2 day event? Or is this planning incase it takes more than one day to run everyone? Is there anything else gonna go on, like a bracket race?

I think Jeff and Gary already answered through Swole before that they did NOT want to run a bracket race as part of their race. However, I wonder if we could organize a diesel drag race for the next day (Sunday) either at that track or another one in the area???

finally...reading 34 pages (32 pages of bullshiz turbo talk) and im to the end. Got a few months to build the ultimate sticker king. All this turbo talk, intercooler talk, and everything else has me thinking...There isnt a limit to stickers right? Whats the average sticker hp gain? 15hp or so...shiz...Im slapping them all over my truck as I type this on my EVO phone..you boys have no shot at beating me now, but thanks for filling up the registration!!!!

finally...reading 34 pages (32 pages of bullshiz turbo talk) and im to the end. Got a few months to build the ultimate sticker king. All this turbo talk, intercooler talk, and everything else has me thinking...There isnt a limit to stickers right? Whats the average sticker hp gain? 15hp or so...shiz...Im slapping them all over my truck as I type this on my EVO phone..you boys have no shot at beating me now, but thanks for filling up the registration!!!!

Gettin Chit from the locals!!! LOL

Sup Dude!! Havent' seen ya on in like a min.....

Sticker Speed Secret 1 - Its key, that you have to lap the front sticker over the sticker behind. This will give you excellent aerodynamics. And acually create a vortex infront of the truck to allow a 66mm turbo boost like twins. And the highest horsepower sticker "Banks Power" must be stratigecly placed on each front fender infront of any other sticker.

You going to run?

SYNDIESEL is our first fuel sponsor for this event. We have a few more working on Ideas for sponsorship. The interest in this race has been crazy!!! Thanks to Steve Cole for writing our rules, and Dan Schied for turbo rule help.:rockwoot:

SYNDIESEL is our first fuel sponsor for this event. We have a few more working on Ideas for sponsorship. The interest in this race has been crazy!!! Thanks to Steve Cole for writing our rules, and Dan Schied for turbo rule help.:rockwoot:

Ok here is the deal, Jess Hewitt of Gulf Hydrocarbons and manufacturer of SynDiesel, SynDiesel Plus, and exclusive distributor of Shell racing diesel in North America has agreed to come on board as a contingency sponsor for this great event.

The payout will be that every one of the 16 qualifiers will get 5 gallons of any of the above fuels. The winner of this event will get an additional 55 gallon drum.
The runner up will receive 30 gallons.

The two quarter finalist will get 15 gallon drums.

The only requirement is that between now and the race all you have to do is buy 5 gallons of any of these fuels from SynDiesel , or any of the distributors off of the the SynDiesel website. There will be fuel at the track as well

A required contingency decal will also be given out at the track.

SynDiesel has been the manufactory for a lot of the mystery fuels available in the diesel and pulling world , its time this fuel is available to everyone.

The point of contact for this is Jess Hewitt at

jess.hewitt@gulfhydrocarbon.com
, the web site is
SynDiesel

The fuels are

SynDiesel and SynDiesel B5 which has 5% bio diesel form lubricity
• Little or no sulfur compounds
• High Cetane (60 cetane number vs 40 for regular diesel fuel)
• Higher btu value than regular diesel fuel
• High level of Stability (lasts a long time)
• Pleasant odor
• Higher flash point
• Clear water white color

SynDiesel Plus which has a oxygenated additive

Shell Racing Diesel - LM24 is an advanced Diesel race fuel designed to enable ideal combustion and highest efficiency for race cars powered by modern Diesel engines. It meets the relevant ACO regulation and the EN 590
road car fuel specification.

This diesel racing fuel has been carefully designed to deliver the right balance of power, endurance, fuel economy and clean emissions. A key ingredient at the
heart of the racing fuel is synthetic GTL Fuel, which is synthesized from natural gas to have outstandingly clean and efficient combustion. This racing fuel was
designed to clean and protect modern precision fuel injection systems.

I just looked the SynDiesel web site doesn’t have all of the distributors on it yet , one is at the track Jeff what was the name . Some of the ones I know are

Industrial Injection Service, Inc. - Salt Lake City, UT

Buddha Power John Russin

Conner Machine
212 W. 4th
Green City, MO 63545
Phone: 660-874-4184
Fax: 660-874-4114

World Wide Racing Fuels
31786 North James Madison Highway
New Canton, Virginia 23123
Phone 434.581.3211
Fax 434.581.3228