$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

cuz all the serious racers are in here and i can get the best answers..slowe..i mean swole

btw..am i really due any respect ??? i think not ..we aint roadracing anymore swole....i earned it there..not in here :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I got respect for everyone until they give me reason not to....

Since you road raced and I know what that takes, I got mad respect for ya Brah!!:Cheer:

I was just bored and needed to mess with someone, and THERE YOU WERE!!!! LOL

The problem in a twin class is that these are extreme high hp truck, and it would take the tuners out of the picture. The twin class would take twice as much to build a ultra competitive entry.

I was asked what it would take to build a truck that would guarantee a reasonable chance at qualifying.
My opinion is that it would take close to $50,000.

A twin class, I would advise that you call Haisley machine , Schied , Enterprise, or Woodruff . and this would be what you would spend on a motor alone.

My formula

1st has to be 2WD, this class is limited on power, so giving up 100 hp in drive line is not the answer.

2nd will have to be some form of CR engine. Dmax, Cummins Power stroke.

3rd attention to detail on cylinder head, and camshaft program

4th ????????????? the rest is the part that will make it qualify , and have a reasonable chance to win with good driving .

I think that if these rules are correct the number 1 qualifier will be 11 20’s the Number 16 will be no slower then 11.50’s
I see some qualified trucks that will lose half a second on race day , or be left at the tree .

I think that if these rules are correct the number 1 qualifier will be 11 20’s the Number 16 will be no slower then 11.50’s

So basicaly what you are saying is that you won't be able to build a truck that could compete in this race because we all know your last truck "program" could barely run that with meth and all the nitrous you could throw at it:doh::kick:

just a hunch I have but I think we will see quicker times than 11.20's I expect to see 10.60-10.90 in the top ten spots. There are quite a few trucks around running 11.10's and 11.20's on fuel only. Throw in the large purse and these guys have a reason to look for those extra tenths even harder. I know 2 guys in this that are cutting weight that have not done a lot of that till now that were runnin 11.15 with quad cab 4X4 on street tires and fuel only the clipped turbo wheel is not gonna hurt them that much so its gonna be a FAST top 16

The problem in a twin class is that these are extreme high hp truck, and it would take the tuners out of the picture. The twin class would take twice as much to build a ultra competitive entry.

I was asked what it would take to build a truck that would guarantee a reasonable chance at qualifying.
My opinion is that it would take close to $50,000.

A twin class, I would advise that you call Haisley machine , Schied , Enterprise, or Woodruff . and this would be what you would spend on a motor alone.

I'm assuming you are referring to a cummins because that is not the case for a dmax.

Gonna be faster trucks than 11.20 u can count on that, and way less than 50k.

my truck with a htt 66/73/16 ( and 1 messed up wastegate puck) ran 11.5@ 121 (1.8..60')

there will be much faster trucks---- or i will be pissed as im only coming to watch and crew my friends truck

Oh I know there will be some fast chit. I just have to hope there isnt because mine probably inst gonna be fast enough. lol

yall get off Greg, he know how to build one that most of us would want! It will be on hell of a race!!! I would like to have a couple of his Programs..

this fuel is really catching on , or so to say its coming out in the open.

if anyone else want to email me or Jess , and become a dealer for this fuel.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you graduated from the same school we did all of comp d would understand spelling was are last thing to worry about. but well school yall in algebra and history.

Those of us who have been around for more than 15 minutes appreciate a good understanding and application of the king's English.

Jeff- there is no Minus to this race.

I predict a stock bottom-ended CR will take the cake.