$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

the track sells sunoco race fuels...hope this isnt an issue with them...jus lettin yall kow

I am not for sure , but this distrubutor at the track , is the a SynDiesel distrubutor

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post here!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are a distributor for SynDiesel and Shell Racing Fuels and we are shipping fuel. This sounds like a great competition!

All the best

Paul

His yap :blahblah1: Same ol Dave bif

haha...not sure if i am but i know Gary doesnt want me to compete, being that i'm 1-0 against his 11sec ride back when my truck just had the BD and ran 14's! :eek:wned:

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are a distributor for SynDiesel and Shell Racing Fuels and we are shipping fuel. This sounds like a great competition!

All the best

Paul

great to have you here Paul, maybe one day the TDI world can do an event like Jeff and friends are doing

haha...not sure if i am but i know Gary doesnt want me to compete, being that i'm 1-0 against his 11sec ride back when my truck just had the BD and ran 14's! :eek:wned:

Your truck still run's 14's!!!!!! And no, I'm not scared. Send your money in and I'll make sure we get paired up first round. :Cheer:

i'am going just to watch all the action and carnage. should be alot of fun. my hat goes off to you guys.

Hi Everyone!

All the best

Paul
Welcome aboard Paul! You probably don't remember, but I bought soem TDI stuff from you a couple of years ago, and you've done a couple of tunes for me (and I'll be bugging you for another one sometime soon).

Can you ship the Syndiesel?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Thank you Greg H. for helping get the fuel sponsor for out race!!

Welcome KermaTDI

Think I can make this only about 10 minutes from my house, and my stickers are already on. The only question I have that I'm not sure about is, can we hang weight? Need to keep the front end down.

As to weight, this needs to be addressed in advanced so that people don’t have problems in tech. all of the weight that some are going to be having to add to weight up to 6000 lbs needs to be safely secured. I need to look at the rule book again, but I think that you have to have some many bolts of a certain size and grade per 100 lbs. I know of one combination , if it comes to be that will have to bolt in 1500 lbs of weight .

Think I can make this only about 10 minutes from my house, and my stickers are already on. The only question I have that I'm not sure about is, can we hang weight? Need to keep the front end down.

LOL Post of the week!

thats some funny chit mike...

hey i gotta question for the pro trucks and some of the rails etc...super gas or comp cars
how do you guys build boost at the line..
im assuming yer using trans brakes..
or you dont use trans brakes and launch timers etc...jus wondering..has nuthin to do with any of this race

thats some funny chit mike...

hey i gotta question for the pro trucks and some of the rails etc...super gas or comp cars
how do you guys build boost at the line..
im assuming yer using trans brakes..
or you dont use trans brakes and launch timers etc...jus wondering..has nuthin to do with any of this race

:poke::poke:

Then why ask it in this thread??

All due respect, of course!!

David

cuz all the serious racers are in here and i can get the best answers..slowe..i mean swole

:poke::poke:

Then why ask it in this thread??

All due respect, of course!!

David

btw..am i really due any respect ??? i think not ..we aint roadracing anymore swole....i earned it there..not in here :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: