$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

I think the charger is gonna be the killer on entries. Its a rediculous price to pay for a turbo to run once. We measured a silver bullet 66mm from II this week and if the plug is 2.65, then the silver bullet wont get through tech because its bigger than that.

II's 66 silver

I have seen them fail in truck pulling also. Some will pass and some will not. I do hope we can race with these turbo's more than one time or it will be a big waste of money for most. I also think the winner take all will hurt the entries. If one can win a little to help pay for fuel it would help big time. Jeff

There are going to be other races this season with the same class parameters.

There are a lot of pullers that will buy these turbos after this race if they are priced right. Recover some of the cost and have a chance to win 50k. If you plan to sell your lightly used 2.6 charger from this race PM me.

You can have a slightly-used 66mm hairdryer right after our last hit at the track... we'll even help ya sweep it into the dustpan.

I have seen them fail in truck pulling also. Some will pass and some will not. I do hope we can race with these turbo's more than one time or it will be a big waste of money for most. I also think the winner take all will hurt the entries. If one can win a little to help pay for fuel it would help big time. Jeff

Jeff, I can't speak for the racing association's but Dennis Perry and Dan Scheid will be at this race to get a feeling for incorporating this class into their race's. From what I am hearing this class will be included into all of the Outlaw races this season. What I have been telling all of the racer's that call me is if you are not 100% sure that your turbo will pass tech, bring one with you that will. There will be quite a few turbo companie's in attendance that are going to bring class compliant charger's with them. I am really wanting this particular class of truck's to do good. This is a type of race that has never been tried before, and yes there are some thing's that will need to be massaged as we go along. The payout that Jeff and I worked out is not written in stone. If we do not reach 100 racer's then the racer's that are present and racing will be allowed to structure the payout. If does not matter to Jeff and I as we are not making one thin dime on this race. We done this race for a couple of reason's, to stimulate the diesel racing economy and to generate a little excitement. I think we have accomplished those task :Cheer: It's going to be a GREAT race either way, and I hope everyone that attends will do so with an open mind so we can go FORWARD with our bad selves:lolly: Personally, I'm trying to aquire and build a 6.0 :ford: for my entry because working and tuning those retarded thing's is what I do :doh: We have about 33 day's and counting to accomplish what we set out to do and then we will move forward. I'm hoping that someone else will come up with an idea for a race just like what Jeff and I did. Looking forward to seeing all of you in Bradenton, Fl. on Feb. 25th. :Cheer: Gary

Jeff, I can't speak for the racing association's but Dennis Perry and Dan Scheid will be at this race to get a feeling for incorporating this class into their race's. From what I am hearing this class will be included into all of the Outlaw races this season. What I have been telling all of the racer's that call me is if you are not 100% sure that your turbo will pass tech, bring one with you that will. There will be quite a few turbo companie's in attendance that are going to bring class compliant charger's with them. I am really wanting this particular class of truck's to do good. This is a type of race that has never been tried before, and yes there are some thing's that will need to be massaged as we go along. The payout that Jeff and I worked out is not written in stone. If we do not reach 100 racer's then the racer's that are present and racing will be allowed to structure the payout. If does not matter to Jeff and I as we are not making one thin dime on this race. We done this race for a couple of reason's, to stimulate the diesel racing economy and to generate a little excitement. I think we have accomplished those task :Cheer: It's going to be a GREAT race either way, and I hope everyone that attends will do so with an open mind so we can go FORWARD with our bad selves:lolly: Personally, I'm trying to aquire and build a 6.0 :ford: for my entry because working and tuning those retarded thing's is what I do :doh: We have about 33 day's and counting to accomplish what we set out to do and then we will move forward. I'm hoping that someone else will come up with an idea for a race just like what Jeff and I did. Looking forward to seeing all of you in Bradenton, Fl. on Feb. 25th. :Cheer: Gary

It's probably been discussed before and I just missed it, but what is the closest airport to bradenton to fly into?

A Silver bullet is a very, very popular turbo. So I would think it would be an easy yes or no answer as if it will pass 2.6 tech or not. Im not using one for the race, but it would suck for the guys that do have one to get there and get dq'ed because the SB doesnt make it through tech. So will it pass or no?

Why not? i ran low 11.30-40's on fuel in 07 with a 7200lbs truck and a sinlge II 66SB turbo, then a 10.90 on the bottle, a 66 will get the job done....IF you know what your doing.

Matter of fact several have gone into the 10's with a II 66 SB and very little tuning ability...

htt 66/73/16 did 11.1 - 11.5 but it has to be reliable/ and consistant....... and still dont see it being anywhere close to being fast enough

Why not? i ran low 11.30-40's on fuel in 07 with a 7200lbs truck and a sinlge II 66SB turbo, then a 10.90 on the bottle, a 66 will get the job done....IF you know what your doing.

Matter of fact several have gone into the 10's with a II 66 SB and very little tuning ability...

You sound more like ****ing comp every GD mother ****ing day!!

I'll tell you why Wade, because people like you will show up with a S366, then get your ass handed to you by trucks with S400, S500, HX80,82's GT55 frame chargers with custom 2.6 front covers and wheels to make it legal.

Just goes to show you wouldn't have brought enough if you would have shown up.

I'm thinking a real low 11 something will win this race. I just wish we could generate some more entries to race!! I'm going to go through the pit's during this event to locate some capable trucks for this race and especially the Gamblers race and pay their entry fee just to get more trucks in both race's. A lot of guy's will drive their badazz DD to this race and then leave them in the parking lot..................scared to race:Cheer: It only take's one pass down the track to get hooked on some good clean fun. I was hesitant way back in day to make my first pass, but damn, after I did i was hooked. Maybe some other shop owners like myself will cruise the pit's and nominate some more entrie's and make a few more friend's. It's a small price to pay to get more people involved. And while I'm at it, many of you know that I support Breast Cancer Awareness. I would love it for any company, sponsor, vendor, individual, survivor or whatever to donate some cool products to be raffled or auctioned off to benefit this great cause. Remember (Save the Ta-Ta's) I will have as many T-shirts (Pink) as I can afford to buy for this event. I will give them to any survivor or spouse as long as they last. And I will take donation's for the shirt's from anyone that wants to help me further the cause (tax deductible) of course. Well, it's down to about 30 days and counting, so let's (get er done) Gary