$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

4458316768_61a84315b3.jpg
[/url] 105_0263 by MooringProduct, on Flickr[/IMG]

Im going to bring my hotel room with me seeing that I won't be racing..

I am going to bring this
P7054698.jpg

hooked to this. Even though I'm only an hour from the racetrack.
IMG_1578.jpg

I may just get a hotel if I can find one cause I will atleast be able to shower and sleep comfortably...

I am going to bring this
P7054698.jpg

hooked to this. Even though I'm only an hour from the racetrack.
IMG_1578.jpg

I may just get a hotel if I can find one cause I will atleast be able to shower and sleep comfortably...

Not sure if we will bring the camper now. We got a deal on a room with blownsmokestrok a member here.

PM him for a deal...(C.J)

Just spoke with Jeff..

He has to recheck the account but says entries have slowed...
Only 34 he thinks....

WTH folks!! Where are all the "Racers" at ??

Oh Well!! Still gonna be a Heck of a 1st place prize!! And a Fun race!!

I am gonna have a blast here, then on sunday I'm going to Skip Barber Racing School in west palm beach for a 3 day racing school in indy cars,

if my truck is done by then, I will bring it down, most likely for its maiden voyage too. it's one hell of a trip, and I am just planning on flying down to watch right now, but it's a shame that with so many great trucks around the country, only 34 can compete in such a high stakes race

if my truck is done by then, I will bring it down, most likely for its maiden voyage too. it's one hell of a trip, and I am just planning on flying down to watch right now, but it's a shame that with so many great trucks around the country, only 34 can compete in such a high stakes race

X2 ^^ I will be flying down for a couple days to watch the race, but I would much rather be racing my truck, Just not enough time or money to get my truck ready this time.

If most didn't have to buy a protrusion charger for one race there'd be a waiting list. I can't wait to watch :)

Last edited:
If we could get a charger a down pipe most likely a manifold we would try to make the trip but not in the budget right now I would love to racing this event