$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

MoJo

It would be nice! I hear nasty rumors about some strong numbers???? It's going to be a good time. Jeff

:Cheer: Right wrong way - or midnite - doesn't matter, as long as it's 5 o'clock somewhere! :chug:

Any word on whos gonna be selling me thier Turbo after this race???

everyone else notice this is spring break for many schools.... lodging/flights is crazy high

for hp numbers..... hell a htt 66 made 650hp on a untouched 191,000 motor with a set of 300's

spec 2.6 hp numbers are gonna be high

I just got a call awhile ago from Brady at Industrial Injection. It look's like they are gonna come play with us in Bradenton for this race. They are coming all the way from Utah!!!!!!!!!!! Thank's Brady:clap:

Last edited:
I received word the other day that Jeff from Mumau Diesel Service is also sponsoring a racer into this event:cheer: Thank you Jeff. As soon as Mr. and Mrs. Garmon get back from Hawaii I will get us an updated racer count. It look's like we have about 52 days until someone is gonna be a little better off in the money dept. LOL Come on guy's, let's get this thing rolling real good. It's gonna be a good time, a great place, and if you can't race at least come be a part of the festivities. I haven't talked to Allen at the race track since Thanksgiving, so I'll get an update from him tomorrow. We are also going to have a pretty good amount of media at this race. So, let's get them truck's finished and get ready to race. For the team's that aren't going to get any testing and tuning done because of the northern tracks being closed. Bradenton Motorsports Park will be open on Thursday night Feb.24th for open test and tune. If you have any question's (except turbo's) feel free to give me a shout @ 863-698-4039 and I'll do my best to help you out. Thank's, Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a call awhile ago from Brady at Industrial Injection. It look's like they are gonna come play with us in Bradenton for this race. They are coming all the way from Utah!!!!!!!!!!! Thank's Brady:clap:
yeah utah!!! Wish i could get down there for the show!!

Scott, I'll have both of my "motels" at the track starting Thursday night. Grab a sleeping bag and come on down. Most of the motels are within 20 minutes of the track. Gary

Good question!

Gary, can you recomend a hotel/motel that would be best... One the most all of the Garmon / Bucks / ProStreet D./ DPC / crowd can be together for the After PARTY!!!???

Scott, I'll have both of my "motels" at the track starting Thursday night. Grab a sleeping bag and come on down. Most of the motels are within 20 minutes of the track. Gary

well i got myself and two others driving in from texas to spectate and augustus89 might do the gamblers race deal. dont know if you want three big ol texans takin up all your space. lol.so we are gonna start looking for a room this week. one of the guys mother in law works for hilton so we might try to find one of those close and try to get a good deal

swole will you clarify a ? i have . my clutch is sfi 1.2 certified so i dont need a blanket? correct

Good question!

Gary, can you recomend a hotel/motel that would be best... One the most all of the Garmon / Bucks / ProStreet D./ DPC / crowd can be together for the After PARTY!!!???

I think i PM'd you about hotels a while back and never heard anything from you. Im Loss Prevention at the Ritz-Carlton and can set up a group rate at one of our local marriott properties... i just would need atleast an estimate on how many rooms would be a definite (maybe use the racer list as a starting point?)

well i got myself and two others driving in from texas to spectate and augustus89 might do the gamblers race deal. dont know if you want three big ol texans takin up all your space. lol.so we are gonna start looking for a room this week. one of the guys mother in law works for hilton so we might try to find one of those close and try to get a good deal

see above.

swole will you clarify a ? i have . my clutch is sfi 1.2 certified so i dont need a blanket? correct

I have NO clue on that stuff...
I assume if it's okay for the Scheid Rules that were adopted, than its okay for the race...
I'll have to defer that question to Gary or Jeff or someone that is familiar with this type of thing...

Sorry

I think i PM'd you about hotels a while back and never heard anything from you. Im Loss Prevention at the Ritz-Carlton and can set up a group rate at one of our local marriott properties... i just would need atleast an estimate on how many rooms would be a definite (maybe use the racer list as a starting point?)

I'm really sorry if I never got back to ya man... It's been a hell of a year for me and my head is still not screwed on straight...

I'll go back and check my PM's...

I'll have to get with Jeff on an updated Racer list.. It needs updated I'm sure..

Thank you Sir!