$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

The rules have been set. HOWEVER, if the top sixteen agree to split up the pot, that is fine. The winner who gets the 1099 will be responsible for getting the tax ID #'s for the ones he splits the pot with. The top sixteen will have the power to make the call.

The rules have been set. HOWEVER, if the top sixteen agree to split up the pot, that is fine. The winner who gets the 1099 will be responsible for getting the tax ID #'s for the ones he splits the pot with. The top sixteen will have the power to make the call.

I asked one of the promoters 2 months ago if uncle sam was going to be a silent partner in this race. He said no, he won't be involved. Looks like that has changed.

I think i'm gonna stay out of this thread until a day before the race. It gets worse everytime I look. LOL

what kind of power is everyone expecting in this class? we just dyno'd ours... little worried about stock bottom end...

just got a text from Acorn616 (Aron Nick)

"you really think people are going to answer that truthfully!?"

lol

:poke: Our's is hitting the rollers soon... little worried about breaking the dyno... again! :evil

would that make it a 13.4 then?

who needs traction, the rules didn't say we couldn't use JATO bottles...

rkt_sled3.JPG

Last edited:
Hmm, JATO - might not be easier to ask forgiveness than permission on that one... time for a rules clarification on number of powerplants?

Diesel-powered thrust augmentation (afterburner) allowed? :pop: