$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

1000th reply

:lolly:.......

fail.jpg

It looks like I have a ride for this race. I forgot to ask the truck owner if he wanted to keep it a secret, so he can post up if he wants to!

For the record I weigh 170 lbs after all the Thanksgiving and Halloween pigging out, but can slim down to 160 pretty readily (and 155 if I really want to get lean). Without any other changes it looks like we will be at minimum weight with me in the truck, and may make a few changes to lose weight up front and move it to the rear.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

we will be at minimum weight with me in the truck, and may make a few changes to lose weight up front and move it to the rear.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

:clap:
Wow, that's some serious dedication right there... how much weight are you planning to transfer from your front package to rear end? :aiwebs_016:

It looks like I have a ride for this race. I forgot to ask the truck owner if he wanted to keep it a secret, so he can post up if he wants to!

For the record I weigh 170 lbs after all the Thanksgiving and Halloween pigging out, but can slim down to 160 pretty readily (and 155 if I really want to get lean). Without any other changes it looks like we will be at minimum weight with me in the truck, and may make a few changes to lose weight up front and move it to the rear.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Michael's going to be "steerin and gearin" my truck. He's bringing more to the table than the fact that he weighs 125 lbs less. I'm looking forward to working with him.

Michael's going to be "steerin and gearin" my truck. He's bringing more to the table than the fact that he weighs 125 lbs less. I'm looking forward to working with him.

Congrats to you both. Michael is one of the best I have seen, behind a wheel.

So anyone mention what times we should see for the top 16 ? I really dont know any drag trucks that run a 2.6

I think we should ask some of our very best keyboard diesel gods why have they not entered this race? silence.................................................................................................................................. Amazing what a field of no azz kissing does for a race. I would like to anounce the most important rule of this race so far.
IF YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED YOU ARE SKEERED!

ummmm....cuz my trucks too slo..but good on the tree if ya need hotshoe

gary

aaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha....hey kidz

Just wondering what the top 16 would be running for times. Didnt mene to start chit. Guess if that came up some guys would not sign up knowing they wouldnt have a chance....

Everyone has a chance due to attrition - winner's gonna be the fastest guy who didn't let the Tree fall on him or break by leaning on his junk too hard.