5th Annual Gator Diesel Drags - Presented by Elite Diesel

That sucks.......... Starting to not regret my decision to go to a good friends wedding and wrench on the truck instead

.bluessmax ran a new best 11.19@125.73 and estelly went 10.15@138.03 on first pass. Then had trouble with boots.

Sure was a fun day no matter weither the rain happened or not I enjoyed the road trip. Had a good time watching all my good friends such as matt (camomax) and others hurrying to load there trucks up for all us to make it back up to SGMP in my neck of the woods. Only to find out that they were only allowing 1/8mi passes luckly they let they guys run 1/4mi didn't show on the board but on the time slips. Alot of the guys that made passes there will all probably agree with me that the quailty of the air was way to humid IMHO and the trucks would have done better had the air been a touch drier all in all sure was a great day yesterday rain or shine.

Yeah I got tired of smelling all the alcohol the bikes and cars were running finally they let the lane #9 test and tuners (Diesels) run and it was well deserved passes for all who made them.

That makes ennis winner takes all for points in Division 4

They gave 10 points to anyone who turned in a tech card at Gville

Had a good time at sgmp. Maybe next year the race can be held there.

SGMP was an awesome time, nice track and good people too... seems like a more local location for everyone too rather than heading down into the FL Pensinsula

SGMP was an awesome time, nice track and good people too... seems like a more local location for everyone too rather than heading down into the FL Pensinsula

I guess the question then is there a local shop or whatever in the Gainsville area that sponsors the race? Gator Nationals sounds like a Florida event? Elite Diesel is out in Colorado.

Last edited:
Gator Nationals is actually a gasser event that we stole the name from LOL, Short of Gary Ray down in Lakeland (who didn't attend) and FCDP (did attend) There's not really anyone near Gainesville.

SGMP has all the Georgia Mafia boys, Blacks, Shiver/Stuckey, Garmons & SunCoast within 4 hours in all directions...

They had one there a few years ago and not as big of a turnout!

That being said the turnout @ Gainesville was outstanding for both competitor and spectator... I was very impressed!

They gave 10 points to anyone who turned in a tech card at Gville

Wow they said only a few weeks back that no points would be awarded in these situations? Im glad they changed their minds but just seems odd.

As long as it is below Chattanooga and east of mobile I'll try to get there

Last edited:
Krazeeun r u butt hurt that Gary Ray didn't come. Im with shambo i live in Lakeland FL and if Im off work Im not scared to drive to a race lol

Fat fingered from my dumb phone

Krazeeun r u butt hurt that Gary Ray didn't come. Im with shambo i live in Lakeland FL and if Im off work Im not scared to drive to a race lol

Fat fingered from my dumb phone

Na no butthurt, was just hoping he was lurking and read what I wrote... I was expecting a "FFF YOU" text but never got one lol :poke:

I'm still in complete shock that NHRDA didn't schedule a possible rain day. It's Florida, not sure wtf the reasoning was for not having a rain date on Sunday......

Back