9.55@148mph in Super Street trim

As much as I like watching drag racing, I love Torrey's pulls even more.....at the August Blackout a few years ago he ran out of pulling track and darn near ran it up the bank on the circle track!

0912dp_02+2009_august_blackout+sled_pull.jpg

Part of the reason we were so heavy on those runs, we still had the big pulling hitch in. :lolly:

We have two pulls this coming up weekend. I will try to get some video of that too.

Sweet Pass guys, glad to see that 1400 plus hp getting to the ground! Great job.

was curious if anyone could tell me the tranny he runs and his gear ratio..thanks fella's...

I am pretty sure he is running 3:42 gears... and the tranny is a 48re built by a fellow in Calgary.. not sure of his name.

was curious if anyone could tell me the tranny he runs and his gear ratio..thanks fella's...

It is a 48RE with a manual valve body, built by Steve @ Commercial Powertrain. We have been through lots of piece's to finally start getting it sorted out, but Steve's transmission has not been one of them it has been flawless. At the end of the year last year, we pulled it so Steve could go through it and replace any worn parts, and even the clutches went back in.

As Kevin mentioned it has 3:42's in the axles.

It is a 48RE with a manual valve body, built by Steve @ Commercial Powertrain. We have been through lots of piece's to finally start getting it sorted out, but Steve's transmission has not been one of them it has been flawless. At the end of the year last year, we pulled it so Steve could go through it and replace any worn parts, and even the clutches went back in.

As Kevin mentioned it has 3:42's in the axles.

Consider going 1/2 ton axles? And in the trans, what stall and line pressure you guys running if you don't mind me asking?

Consider going 1/2 ton axles? And in the trans, what stall and line pressure you guys running if you don't mind me asking?

No idea on the line pressure, you would have to call Steve. 1900 stall.

Half ton axles don't hold up when pulling, so no we haven't considered them.