9.55@148mph in Super Street trim

Just to clarify for everyone, as I have gotten a couple PM's about this. Torrey (1100hp) is the owner / driver of the truck, I just drink the beer, and shuck the corn when needed.

This also gives me a lot more free time to post on the internet. :blahblah1:

Yes thank you, but I think we are already out growing them. We will have to chat this fall about some bigger ones. :ft:

No problem....glad we could help with the turbo. I think though a GT billet thumper would be the cure your looking for ;). 200+lbs/min makes a big difference :woohoo:

MPH....what's the back half!

Jim

Sorry I missed this Jim, the back half on that was 29 or 30mph, I can't quite remember for sure. If I remember correctly one of the 9.55's was 29mph and the other was 30mph.

At the track again, did a 9.67 @ 148MPH(miss shift) and a 9.51 @ 149MPH. Going to be doing a couple more runs in a bit...

Jade

Don't break it! I'm heading out for a test session today, but not going to push things, just adjustments. I've been snake bit on getting up to this event, so I'm going to go light on the truck.

Man that truck is an animal, making laps yesterday and hooking to the sled today. Glad we could make it to see it in person.

sounds like Rob needs to throw a hitch in and try some sled pulling :stab:

Last edited:
Don't break it! I'm heading out for a test session today, but not going to push things, just adjustments. I've been snake bit on getting up to this event, so I'm going to go light on the truck.

Well we managed not to break it.

Test and tune on Friday night showed us a few things we still need to work on. Pulls on Saturday got rained out by a big storm after watching all the other classes go for 4 hrs prior. Pulls on Sunday were lots of fun, but we had the wrong setup for that track, and only managed a distant second.

Everything will be gone over this week to make sure nothing has been over looked, and we will be in Edmonton with bells on.

Big thanks to Chris (Joesixpack) for all of your help, and insight this weekend. Friday night would have been way longer with out you there.

Chris will you be able to make it for the canadian nationals?

We're sure going to try, august is a busy month for us though.

Well we managed not to break it.

Test and tune on Friday night showed us a few things we still need to work on. Pulls on Saturday got rained out by a big storm after watching all the other classes go for 4 hrs prior. Pulls on Sunday were lots of fun, but we had the wrong setup for that track, and only managed a distant second.

Everything will be gone over this week to make sure nothing has been over looked, and we will be in Edmonton with bells on.

Big thanks to Chris (Joesixpack) for all of your help, and insight this weekend. Friday night would have been way longer with out you there.

No sweat, we had a blast!

I hope you can make it Chris, it would be really great to meet you in person!

Chris (Joesix)... Confirming that is you Wife in your avatar??

Just making sure so I block any and all nawty thoughts....lol

Nice Avatar either way man!!! lol

What Swole said!!!

Your stock just went up again in my book Chris! It is now through the roof:D.

^^ Thanks, I'll pass on the compliments.....

Now focus damnit! LOL.......9.51 @ 149MPH!!!!!!!