Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Ok gotcha, the truck breaks up bad while free revving on pl10. Anyone else have this problem? I can hit 3800 in free rev on pl01-07 and could fuel to that when I had my 5 spd., with the auto it never revs out like that on a wide open run. I am only running the adr maybe I should look for a smarty as well.

Sweet. Any ideas on dates? Since I got ratted out and banned from the other forum I haven't been able to keep up with it.

Sweet. Any ideas on dates? Since I got ratted out and banned from the other forum I haven't been able to keep up with it.

You got banned? Didn't know that. That sucks! I have no idea when, but he has been working hard on it.

Yeah. Rather retarded but oh well. Laughing at him in baytown was payment enough. LOL

I can't wait for the custom tuning.

Updated tunes that should help with any remaining surging issues should be on the site tomorrow. He also said custom tuning would be enabled.

Those that still have surging issues will have to send their boxes in for a firmware upgrade. Hopefully everybody with these problems bought them from an authorized dealer ;)

Most definitely did. Just lost the warranty paper work. LOL

So the custom tuning will be enabled tomorrow?

jw, with my setup right now (mainly stock)... what would be the ideal custom tune settings for fuel mileage and a tune for "performance"???.... not too sure really about the pump stretch and the the other adjustments i have been toying with

Updated tunes that should help with any remaining surging issues should be on the site tomorrow. He also said custom tuning would be enabled.

Those that still have surging issues will have to send their boxes in for a firmware upgrade. Hopefully everybody with these problems bought them from an authorized dealer ;)

When do we have to send the boxes back in? I was just getting on here to type about my surging issues but now i see this.

And yep, i bought from a authorized dealer... but just not really sure about where the warrenty paperwork is...

what happened to the comp1 tune? i have been runnin it for a while and liked it! i liked the 3000 tune also

Chit. I'm running the 3000 in my truck now, and that's the tune that I get the best mileage with. I don't wanna lose it either

You guys running old tunes need to run the new stuff on the website. Besides the fact that they run better, and don't surge the software has updates to make certain the module can never overheat itself.

Running those old tunes means you are at risk of allowing the module to hurt itself. I have not made the new tunes mandatory yet but, we are going to and then the overheated boxes are not going to be covered under warranty.

The new tunes are going to give you the same mileage, and more, smoother power. PLus you have to run them to play with custom tuning.

Im curious as to why the 3000 tune felt more responsive than all of the other tunes I've tried?

Is anyone having good luck with a Smarty stacked? I tried the older Smarty (nonrevo) sw6 with the ADR pl08 the day after I got it. It smoothed out the 3000tune and the truck seemed to run really well.$.02

Back