Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

I run it and nothing works. When I try to run the quad program it just pops up again and again.:bang I've added the new hardware and nothing. Help needed*bdh*
If it keeps popping up then it has not been installed yet. When you run the wizard does it say that the new hardware is ready to be used?? If not, then it's probably not installed.
Do you have the latest/correct frame network (or whatever it's called) downloaded onto the computer??

OK got the map changed,but the truck is the same, still throws map codes, voltage either to high or sometimes to low. Still takes forever to spool and only makes about 23psi. Soooo now I dont know whats goin on.

OK got the map changed,but the truck is the same, still throws map codes, voltage either to high or sometimes to low. Still takes forever to spool and only makes about 23psi. Soooo now I dont know whats goin on.

Turbo....... maybe a leak somewhere?

Nope no leaks anywhere, I am wondering if the wastegate could be stuck open? Has anyone had this happen?

Nope no leaks anywhere, I am wondering if the wastegate could be stuck open? Has anyone had this happen?

i have...and it sucks. i purchased a s362, then a prostreet 66, both had wastegates stuck open when installed on the truck.

easy way to find out is block the pressure to the gate by sticking a bolt in the hose.

when i did this, spool up was 100x faster and peak boost went from 40psi to 58psi

however that bolt in the hose is only temporary until i find a good wastegated housing

My truck was popping terribly at 2500 & 3200 before I figured this thing out. I downloaded 1000 tune, then drove around for a day & reloaded the comp tune, no surge at all, not even a blip. I then loaded comp1 & it is also surge free below PL07, slight surging above that. I think its just a bad download problem.

Well it looks like it wasn't the ADR fault, just a dying Vp that finally made it to heaven:owned:

who has the hottest setup with the adr? and what tune are they running? I have about 250 horse injectors, a 66 charger, a scheid pump and some other needed items, i run the 3000 on level 7 does anyone have a setup similar and use a different setting? i want a little more heat for the next couple of hooks..:ft::st:

who has the hottest setup with the adr? and what tune are they running? I have about 250 horse injectors, a 66 charger, a scheid pump and some other needed items, i run the 3000 on level 7 does anyone have a setup similar and use a different setting? i want a little more heat for the next couple of hooks..:ft::st:

Have you tried the comp tunes?

yeah they seem to put in too much timing with my injection pump it wont turn over 3 grand with those tunes where with the 3000 i can get up to 3500-3600 are there some mechanical issues that i haven't done that i need to get it to turn? look at my video and watch how it defuels mid track, what do you guys think that is from?:poke:

yeah they seem to put in too much timing with my injection pump it wont turn over 3 grand with those tunes where with the 3000 i can get up to 3500-3600 are there some mechanical issues that i haven't done that i need to get it to turn? look at my video and watch how it defuels mid track, what do you guys think that is from?

Not sure about that one... I havnt tried it but Its got plenty more to go when i let off at 3400. I still got stock springs and dont wanna risk engine failure. lol

not to take away from your Question but the inside power wire, #9 fuse...I had a previous fuse tap on #17 and get my power from there. Can this make a difference? I gained 38hp on a dyno running the comp tune from the ADR. I'm pretty sure the dyno isnt right but we did several pulls and thats the most i got out of it. all other connections are great. Deliveres power through all levels. Beats me.

i wouldnt think, that power is just for the turbo timer and it acts as a remote wire like on a stereo amplifier. if the box is on and its not showing a fault code its working as it should, as far as i know.$.02

i wouldnt think, that power is just for the turbo timer and it acts as a remote wire like on a stereo amplifier. if the box is on and its not showing a fault code its working as it should, as far as i know.$.02

That wire controls your truck being on/off. If it was just a remote wire, don't you think quad would have tapped in the outer fuse panel?

Why is it that if I haven't changed the tune in the box for a while, then hook the box up to the computer that it won't find the box? Now it's been so long since I did it I can't remember.

Why is it that if I haven't changed the tune in the box for a while, then hook the box up to the computer that it won't find the box? Now it's been so long since I did it I can't remember.
Click on "Udate Module" FIRST.........and then plug the box in.
You have 15 sec. to plug the box into the computer.

Hope that helps ya.

Hot unlock? Thats the edge box, but you can download comp1 and that will give you 4k, kinda like the hot unlock gives you more rpm, although I think the ADR goes higher.

Back