Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Hmm..brand new box and it started surging out of the blue? That sucks. Let us know if that new file fixes it. I'm debating on ordering one.

Let me know if you want to buy one. I may get rid of this thing if it is still giving me problems when I get it back from Quad.

Well with my truck and no ADR or Smarty, it blows no smoke. With the ADR hooked up and on PL00 it blows a bunch of smoke(not as much as when you turn it up) and has more power. There is no way in hell that PL00 is stock. This box sucks on my truck, and I think I'm going to sell it. It just does not get along with my truck. It makes it cough and sputter and surge and just run like crap. I don't think its the ADR just my truck, maybe a weak VP.

Well with my truck and no ADR or Smarty, it blows no smoke. With the ADR hooked up and on PL00 it blows a bunch of smoke(not as much as when you turn it up) and has more power. There is no way in hell that PL00 is stock. This box sucks on my truck, and I think I'm going to sell it. It just does not get along with my truck. It makes it cough and sputter and surge and just run like crap. I don't think its the ADR just my truck, maybe a weak VP.

or like mentioned before...try adjusting your apps voltage

Limited

My truck is doing the samething as your truck. As soon as I get my Volt Meter back im going to check my APPS voltage. I also have a "few" customers that are having the same issues even with a fairly new HRVP44. This box is going to be great one we get the issues solved. Even with the Adr on Level 0 its still having to go through the Adrenaline.

Let me try and steer you in the right direction. 1st have you tried the new tunes at quadzilla's site. If you have not done this yet you should download them on your ADR and run it to see if it is gone. 2nd, if those tunes are still not fixing the problem then you should call Quadzilla and send in the bix to be looked at. I just got mine back today and it feels a hell of a lot better then when I sent it off. The techs reflashd the box and then put on a new Fixer Tune for our problems. I was in your postion yesterday and now I feel more secure. And please dont knock it until youv'e tried it.

OK I have a new theory. My MAP sensor has got to be bad, it keeps throwing these 2 codes for MAP. I think that the MAP sensor was going out and that was the "surging". The boost would jump up and down and power would cut in and out. I thought it was the ADR surging that was making the boost erratic. BUT>>>now it just takes forever to build any boost and when it does it will only make 22-25 psi, it used to make 45. I adjusted my boost elbow and it didn't change anything. The truck no longer surges or cuts out, just is very laggy with little boost and high egts. So I'm thinking that the MAP just died completly(thanks to ADR??) Or maybe it just wasn't noticable with only the Smarty. At any rate I should have a new MAP in it by the weekend so we'll see what happens. :Cheer:

maybe you guys can help. I dowloaded the comp program to my desktop like they said, but when I follow the instructions, xp keeps recognizing a new usb? connection, and i will not let me download. It keeps asking for a installation cd or something. Can you guys help? Thanks

maybe you guys can help. I dowloaded the comp program to my desktop like they said, but when I follow the instructions, xp keeps recognizing a new usb? connection, and i will not let me download. It keeps asking for a installation cd or something. Can you guys help? Thanks

New found hardware wizard? If so, run it.

I run it and nothing works. When I try to run the quad program it just pops up again and again.:bang I've added the new hardware and nothing. Help needed*bdh*

Back