Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

I've seen the pistons from running 3800rpm on stock springs. 4 perfect valve reliefs.

Called quad today and they got my stuff straightened out. Thanks guys

I think I'm gonna have to call them on Monday. I keep getting the "commander not found" message. I've loaded the preinstaller atleast 20 times now & it says update complete faster than I let off the mouse. Something is messed up.

Ok, I got my valve springs done & the custom tuning is now working. I am still getting this 3000rpm shutter no matter what I do. I've tried the comp1, comp, 4k test, 2000 & adjusted everything that the pulse has to offer, but it is still there. Anyone else getting this shutter? I never had it until I loaded the newest comp tunes & now I can't get rid of it.

just wonderin, my truck just started throwin the codes p 1693, and p 0237 ......anyone know what these codes are?......it was immediately after i loaded the 2000a tune

Ok, I got my valve springs done & the custom tuning is now working. I am still getting this 3000rpm shutter no matter what I do. I've tried the comp1, comp, 4k test, 2000 & adjusted everything that the pulse has to offer, but it is still there. Anyone else getting this shutter? I never had it until I loaded the newest comp tunes & now I can't get rid of it.

That happened to me. I sent the box in yesterday!

No problem man. I am sure I will get it back by middle next week. Did you try loading the 1000 tune on it and then hook it back up and running it. Appearently when you load the 1000 tune it is suppose to reflash the box therefore erasing whatever problems where on it. Didnt work for me that why it is going back to its home. Try this out and see if it helps.

so anybody have any info on the prob of shuddering on any tune.Ive tried 1000,2000,3000,and comp and all levels and still shudders except on 0

No problem man. I am sure I will get it back by middle next week. Did you try loading the 1000 tune on it and then hook it back up and running it. Appearently when you load the 1000 tune it is suppose to reflash the box therefore erasing whatever problems where on it. Didnt work for me that why it is going back to its home. Try this out and see if it helps.

Tried it, didn't work.

Still looking for concrete info here.

Does this thing run to 4000 rpm? Which tune allows 4000 RPM?

Which tune works best with big injectors and twins?

If the OEM tune from Quad is "almost" right on a truck, it it possible to "tweak" that original tune "slightly" by the end user to compensate for minor differences between trucks?

Back