Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Guess it's time to find a port for that. Already got a tranny temp gauge and I hate not using this thing.

I don't know if that area is deep enough. The probe for the tranny temp sender is pretty long. I'll have to check it just to be safe.

Awesome. I didn't know if it was to long and I've been to lazy to test it. So now I've got boost, egt, tranny temp, fuel pressure, oil pressure, coolant temp, oil temp, IAT, fuel temp, and who knows what else. I think I've got the essentials covered. LOL

Alright guys, i have a problem. I went to install the tune with out the turbo timer (ADR2000), and i made it all the way through the install without any problems, and i disconnected it when it told me to. Well after i disconected it from the computer, this screen came up.

cummins004.jpg

Now every time i try to load a new tune, this screen keeps coming up. And it will never find the device, so i don't know what the deal is. Oh, and the tune i loaded the first time, didn't work in my box, so i still have the turbo timer.

That's the screen that's supposed to come up. The other screen with all the instructions and what not on it and telling you when to connect and disconnect it is the screen to install the drivers and what not. The screen your seeing now is the screen that actually uploads the program.

Its an 01 5 speed with 3.54 greas ans 35's it just pops at anything above 3500 its wierd. The truck pulls good everywhere else.

That's the screen that's supposed to come up. The other screen with all the instructions and what not on it and telling you when to connect and disconnect it is the screen to install the drivers and what not. The screen your seeing now is the screen that actually uploads the program.

Ok. Thanks. But why does it keep saying it can't find the box? I hit update and the other option a couple different times, and it still says it can't find it.

Alright, I just Got an email back from quad and they said "The driver files on your computer are probably not installed correctly which is very common." Then they told me to call, but it's a little late at night to call them right now.

Nothing. Just tried and it went back through the setup wizzard, then got back to that screen then still says it can't find the device.

Alright, I just Got an email back from quad and they said "The driver files on your computer are probably not installed correctly which is very common." Then they told me to call, but it's a little late at night to call them right now.

yea i spent a couple hours on the phone with quad. couldnt find the drivers. they were really nice and i am patient. just dont get frustrated b/c they will figure it out for ya

yea i spent a couple hours on the phone with quad. couldnt find the drivers. they were really nice and i am patient. just dont get frustrated b/c they will figure it out for ya

alright. Anyone have any idea what time they open in the morning?

Back