Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

how do i change the stupid files from .exe back to .ex??? I did it once but i cant figure it out now..:bang

TIA

whens the "hot unlock" goin to be available for the pulse?....iam more than ready for it,....ill be honest can someone explain to me exactly what this will allow me to do....i know its awesome, just not too sure how sweet this will be

It was released to a few beta testers yesterday. It will let you adjust timing, pump stretch, TPS response, etc, etc.

how do you know how new of adr you have?
Serial number on the side! Very early ones did not have a white numbered sticker.
They sent me a new one 7/1/08.. after mine cooked the resistor inside .... #53828.

bbtank45 said:
......whens the "hot unlock" goin to be available for the pulse?....
New v1.9.0 for the Pulse, to unlock settings, and partial custom tuning updates on an ADR1000 tune were sent out to beta testers yesterday!

RJ

Last edited:
Hey quad, i'm not sure if this question's been asked before or not, but is there any way you can shut the turbo timer off the adr. Quite frankly, i'm gettin VERY tired of it. Hope you can help.

Any info on the new menu guys? I've been dying to try it out, but just got the updates to work today & no time to play with the truck. I'm building a hitch & stuff for the pulls on Monday.

Does anyone have a program that ups the rev limiter to around 3400? The latest 4k tune on the web site cuts out too bad around 3500. I would like a little more rpm for sled pulling without the topend shuttering. Last week it sent my truck bouncing down the track.

Does anyone have a program that ups the rev limiter to around 3400? The latest 4k tune on the web site cuts out too bad around 3500. I would like a little more rpm for sled pulling without the topend shuttering. Last week it sent my truck bouncing down the track.

Have you tried the comp tune under beta? What fuel system you running? Sounds like you are running out of fuel.

Have you tried the comp tune under beta? What fuel system you running? Sounds like you are running out of fuel.

I am running a Fass150 with a big pickup tube and edge 150 injectors. It sounds like gunfire going off at around 3600 I wonder if quad can raise the rev limiter a couple 100 rpms?

I am running a Fass150 with a big pickup tube and edge 150 injectors. It sounds like gunfire going off at around 3600 I wonder if quad can raise the rev limiter a couple 100 rpms?

That is wierd. I would try the comp1 tune under beta tunes. I've had mine to 3850 & it was still pulling smooth.

Back