Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Also if I put a differnt tune on it, say COMP, does that mean all power level are the "comp", just more aggressive at each level? Sorry for the dumb ADR questions

Also if I put a differnt tune on it, say COMP, does that mean all power level are the "comp", just more aggressive at each level? Sorry for the dumb ADR questions

levels 1 & 2 remain the same. levels 3 & up are more aggressive. Box usually comes with 1000 tune.

Cool thanks. Maybe I'll just try the 3000. I'll be on the sled again saturday, so should I load the comp for that?

Got 2 codes on the adr today when i went to start the truck. The truck was deader than a hammer. My guess is battery. Anyone have an idea what .6781 or .6777 on the adr means?

Got my ADR on yesterday. Ran great, powerfull, no surging.(no smarty) This morning going to work it was great. But then out of the clear blue sky when I left work it started surging constantly and wont stop(unless you turn it off) So I tried the ADR2000. Same thing(a little worse really) Now what?!? Guess I'l try the ADR1000b(test file to solve surging issues)

Got my ADR on yesterday. Ran great, powerfull, no surging.(no smarty) This morning going to work it was great. But then out of the clear blue sky when I left work it started surging constantly and wont stop(unless you turn it off) So I tried the ADR2000. Same thing(a little worse really) Now what?!? Guess I'l try the ADR1000b(test file to solve surging issues)

Hmm..brand new box and it started surging out of the blue? That sucks. Let us know if that new file fixes it. I'm debating on ordering one.

so the ADR1000C says it has no advance timming does that mean it add 0 timing at all so i could stack it with the smarty with advanced timing?

"Surge fix" file might have helped a little but can't tell, still surges like hell. Yup it work for one day, then started acting up.

Oh and the turbo timer, warmup mode, and high idle don't work, none of em. I know i had the file on there tho because it was flashing PL00 just like it should.

"Surge fix" file might have helped a little but can't tell, still surges like hell. Yup it work for one day, then started acting up.

still surges?? im getting tired of driving around on 1 or 2 because it surges! from 3 to 10

I'm ready to throw this thing in a lake. The only thig I changed that could have made it start surging is I cut the power wire so that I could properly feed it through the firewall, then reconnected it. Thats it, but after that it started surging(coincidence) don't know but I'll check it and reconnect it again.

Last edited:
Back