Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
You would be easy pickens too Noreaster lol

Kinda like the Patties will be next week in Indy ;)

duke1n said:
You would be easy pickens too Noreaster lol

Kinda like the Patties will be next week in Indy ;)

Unfortunatly yes I would Im not putting $$$ into the truck, the Pats will be far from being easy for the ponys.

anyway that we look at it. the race depends on who has the better setup and whos truck will put the most power to the ground. duke1 i personally think that your dodge will get:owned: and that alldiesels will wake up from his nap at the finish line when u finally get there so that he can say "I told ya so" :ford: :ford: :ford: :ford: :ford:

I thought people had ran out of smack talk lol. Keep it coming dreamers. You're probably right though. After thinking about all the Ferds out there that are always whoopin up on the Dodges at the dyno events, the sled pulls, the race track... I mean what was I thinking? I don't have a chance in hell! What did I get myself into this time???????

I know how that feels I mean the last two Colorado Powerstroke Club dyno competitions I went to, I got owned bad. Oh wait... I have that backwards I guess. I don't think one of those green apple splatter sounding chitboxes was within 100hp of the Dodge. Back to reality Ferd kiddies lol.

duke1n said:
After thinking about all the Ferds out there that are always whoopin up on the Dodges at the dyno events, the sled pulls, the race track... I mean what was I thinking? I don't have a chance in hell! What did I get myself into this time???????

Guess all those fords out there running 10's scared ya eh? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Duke1n, knew alldiesels and I were going to the last dyno event and never showed. :fish:

Lets see event proir to that.....owned last year by Duke1n, beat me by 15hp. :hehe: with a whopping 514hp:bow:

Just needed to reset the defuel code.

Last edited:
So, when and where is this gonna happen? Rob, do you have a bed cover? You know those dodges have a rep. That alone gives him a 100 hp.

I can't believe I just read thru all of this:bang

lol lol
end of july
no bed cover but i am actually looking for a nice bedcover (not a hardone)
and dukey that dyno you made 514 on i made 630 on #2 Blowby was there he know's it happened
robert

Bed Cover worth 4.3 hp...I watched mythbusters.

Duke, would there be a huge weight advantage between a solid straight axle and a hollow front drive axle? Couldnt be that much weight?

Haha I knew Mike would jump in here sooner or later lol. That was two years ago boys that it did 514hp. And last year at the same event it did 580hp on diesel only and not all the drugs you two and every other Ferd uses to make power. The facts are both of you failed to show up for that event which is the "official" spring show. Not sure about what you mean by the last event I didn't show up for? The fall event last year that's normally held at PFI was cancelled. You can't count those secret Ferd only events where you all chip in and throw the dyno operator a bone for a 35% CF lol. When ya'll have to resort to making chit up I know I got ya in the dog lol.

Not following you Patrick on the solid vs hollow axle. I want to keep the lift on it so the easiest way to drop a little weight is to yank the carrier and axles. I would guestimate 75-100lbs.

Ya'll keep dreamin now. You know deep down in your little blue oval hearts that when I start spraying *nx* half as much as you druggies do, it's all over but the cryin lol.

I understand the hollow front drive axle. Someone suggested going to a solid straight axle out of a cab and chassis. I really didnt think the differance between a hollow drive axle and a cab and chassis 2wd front axle would be 100 pounds.

duke1n said:
Haha I knew Mike would jump in here sooner or later lol. That was two years ago boys that it did 514hp. And last year at the same event it did 580hp on diesel only and not all the drugs you two and every other Ferd uses to make power. The facts are both of you failed to show up for that event which is the "official" spring show. Not sure about what you mean by the last event I didn't show up for? The fall event last year that's normally held at PFI was cancelled. You can't count those secret Ferd only events where you all chip in and throw the dyno operator a bone for a 35% CF lol. When ya'll have to resort to making chit up I know I got ya in the dog lol.

Not following you Patrick on the solid vs hollow axle. I want to keep the lift on it so the easiest way to drop a little weight is to yank the carrier and axles. I would guestimate 75-100lbs.

Ya'll keep dreamin now. You know deep down in your little blue oval hearts that when I start spraying *nx* half as much as you druggies do, it's all over but the cryin lol.

I'm pretty sure the last event their talking about was a dodge event. I think it was part of RMTDR, arnt you a member?

I remember hearing about it after the fact and after they blew off the PFI event. I kind of gave up on them guys after all the talk about a big event at PFI and then everyone got busy and it went by the wayside. From what I gathered a handful went over to Bruce's place a couple weeks later and did some runs. I hope the big events keep going but it seems like lots of people are burned out running them. We can skip the dyno and take it to the track this year lol.

hahaha
you talk about they track now dukey but your truck has been a dyno queen for so long now does it know how to do anything else? lol lol
you did 580 i did 630 and that was on fuel 50hp more than you dukey
and that is on a drw truck

Back