Announcing Our New Twin Turbo Kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
This turbo kit will fit LLY and on up to 2008 trucks. The prototype has been installed in Cody's new 2008 truck and has been running very well. The price should be very good and I will tell you more when we go to production. This kit is easy and simple to install. (For a Duramax)

Call us at II (Shane, Cody or Brett) We will fill you in on what turbos and the GREAT price. Cody has been doing the testing on his 2008. Instant air with throtle movement. Very clean as tested and would support extreme hp. Very nice easy setup. We see this kit as a home run project. Cold pipe etc. can be supplied with powder coating OR Chrome.

I will work on some pictures here. We have had some trucks show up for this setup already. Easy sale when they see it installed. Thanks

announcing new twin turbo kit

Anybody know the site or number to find out more on this set up? Very interested on size of turbo's and price. thanx jeremy :st:

Nice kit, is there a wastegate? Kind of hard to see from the pic on the site, is the coolant tank still active?

What about tuning for the twins and the VVT?

This turbo kit will fit LLY and on up to 2008 trucks. The prototype has been installed in Cody's new 2008 truck and has been running very well. The price should be very good and I will tell you more when we go to production. This kit is easy and simple to install. (For a Duramax)
looks like you guys copied the kit from mpi, totally; oh and $4900 isnt a great price. i built my own for less than $1600 - a s400 turbo with race cover upgraded to a 80mm wheel, oil line, drain line, pedestal, hotpipe, cold pipe, intercooler pipe, gaskets, oh and a jgs 40mm wastegate, 2 poppoff valves. $3800 or less would make you guys sell a ****LOAD of them, i would buy them too

Last edited:
looks like you guys copied the kit from mpi, totally; oh and $4900 isnt a great price. i built my own for less than $1600 - a s400 turbo with race cover upgraded to a 80mm wheel, oil line, drain line, pedestal, hotpipe, cold pipe, intercooler pipe, gaskets, oh and a jgs 40mm wastegate, 2 poppoff valves. $3800 or less would make you guys sell a ****LOAD of them, i would buy them too

why would you buy them? just build them for less than $1600 and sell them for $3800, you'll be a gozillionaire in no time!

I guess if you can't design your own you can copy mine right down to the fuel filter relocation and coolant tank bracket. You even tried to go around me to get my factory turbo inlet duct's. I've seen some pretty low things from you guys but this one beats all the others.

why would you buy them? just build them for less than $1600 and sell them for $3800, you'll be a gozillionaire in no time!
I SAID I BUILT MINE FOR LESS THAN $1600, AND WOULD BUY THEM FOR A LOWER PRICE AND NOT WASTE MY TIME MAKING MY OWN. THEY GET LARGE QUANTITIES OF TURBOS FROM BORG WARNER, GARRET, HOLSET ECT. SHOULD BE CHEAPER FOR THEM SINCE THEY DONT HAVE A WASTEGATE EITHER. BY THE WAY; I AM GOING TO START BUILDING TWINS FOR THE DMAX AND CUMMINS AND SELL THEM MORE AFFORDABLY. GREED HAS GOTTEN TO THE DIESEL GO FAST PARTS INDUSTRY BAD. THIS KIND OF STUFF IS GETTING OUT OF REACH FOR MOST PEOPLE $$$WISE. IN REALITY ITS SOME PIPEING AND A TURBO PAINTED ALL NICE AND SH!T FOR 5 LARGE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.