Announcing Our New Twin Turbo Kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, where have you been? the diesel performance world has always been expensive...
SO, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? IF I DONT MAKE SIX FIGURES, OR SPEND SIX FIGURES ON DIESEL PERFORMANCE, I SHOULD JUST QUIT NOW? ALL I'M SAYING IS THEY WILL HAVE MORE CUSTOMERS AT A MORE REASONABLE PRICE.

SO, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? IF I DONT MAKE SIX FIGURES, OR SPEND SIX FIGURES ON DIESEL PERFORMANCE, I SHOULD JUST QUIT NOW? ALL I'M SAYING IS THEY WILL HAVE MORE CUSTOMERS AT A MORE REASONABLE PRICE.

Go big or go home pretty much diesel market has and will always be expensive doesnt look like anyone is hurting cause there prices are too high long as people pay for the products the prices will stay the same...gotta pay good money for quality...

I guess if you can't design your own you can copy mine right down to the fuel filter relocation and coolant tank bracket. You even tried to go around me to get my factory turbo inlet duct's. I've seen some pretty low things from you guys but this one beats all the others.

:kick:

I SAID I BUILT MINE FOR LESS THAN $1600, AND WOULD BUY THEM FOR A LOWER PRICE AND NOT WASTE MY TIME MAKING MY OWN. THEY GET LARGE QUANTITIES OF TURBOS FROM BORG WARNER, GARRET, HOLSET ECT. SHOULD BE CHEAPER FOR THEM SINCE THEY DONT HAVE A WASTEGATE EITHER. BY THE WAY; I AM GOING TO START BUILDING TWINS FOR THE DMAX AND CUMMINS AND SELL THEM MORE AFFORDABLY. GREED HAS GOTTEN TO THE DIESEL GO FAST PARTS INDUSTRY BAD. THIS KIND OF STUFF IS GETTING OUT OF REACH FOR MOST PEOPLE $$$WISE. IN REALITY ITS SOME PIPEING AND A TURBO PAINTED ALL NICE AND SH!T FOR 5 LARGE
Don't need to scream...Do you have any dyno #'s or track times for your kit?

Yep if you don't make, spend or add up to six figures for that matter you should just quit now. Even if you come though and make a nitch in the market there are company's that basically steal your product. So basically after you design, produce and prove a product, you will have became nothing more than a free engineer for a professional reverse engineering company. Pretty cool huh?
MPI has been making twins on Dmaxes since early 2006, thats when I bought mine anyway. I remember all the know it alls saying all that was needed was bigger singles...

Reach over on the left side of your key board and de-select CAPS LOCK and learn to type in English.

Jim

First of all I have never looked at anyones Twin kit. Yes my fab. guy called Opie about buying a fitting that he makes. No he did not sell us one. We went to our machine shop and they cut ours out of billet aluminum. We relocated the battery box and yes we are still using the coolant bottle. As far as the differences between our kit and some other kits I can't say.

Yes I do think that the price is TOO HIGH. My guys in the new shop set that price without my input. I will fix that!!

I SAID I BUILT MINE FOR LESS THAN $1600, AND WOULD BUY THEM FOR A LOWER PRICE AND NOT WASTE MY TIME MAKING MY OWN. THEY GET LARGE QUANTITIES OF TURBOS FROM BORG WARNER, GARRET, HOLSET ECT. SHOULD BE CHEAPER FOR THEM SINCE THEY DONT HAVE A WASTEGATE EITHER. BY THE WAY; I AM GOING TO START BUILDING TWINS FOR THE DMAX AND CUMMINS AND SELL THEM MORE AFFORDABLY. GREED HAS GOTTEN TO THE DIESEL GO FAST PARTS INDUSTRY BAD. THIS KIND OF STUFF IS GETTING OUT OF REACH FOR MOST PEOPLE $$$WISE. IN REALITY ITS SOME PIPEING AND A TURBO PAINTED ALL NICE AND SH!T FOR 5 LARGE

just how many would you buy for $3800? and what would you do with them? sell them for profit? :confused:

why would it be a waste of time making them if you can do it for $1500... sell them for $3800, and you'll be in tall cotton!

This is the USA a little compatation IN my eyes will be good and will drive prices down so what any one can buy pipes and flanges air cleaners and make twins kits thay might not all look good but if the same turbos are used thers no power diff maby the ones with larger pipes will spool up slower so what if IDAHO set the price so he could make $2000 clear on every kit if some wonts one get your $ out thay look good seam to work like thay should if you mad at some one it should be the man that set the price in the first place Those that cant do buy them Those that can sale them its simple . more people that make them are GOOD for all of us one man has the price set were every he wonts now its time for them to have some comp and maby the price will be put down in the real world .JUST THINK about it

Idaho CTD, I do not go to that web site. The ONLY place's that I have a membership is CompD and TDR. I am not lieing like you claim. I do get VERY tired of you bashing us all the time!!!! Wow our twin kit has pipes just like yours. Thats a real big argument. Ours are chromed are yours? My fab. guy did call Opie just like I said. We are making our own fitting which turned out better anyway. Our fitting looks like a work of art and is made out of a solid piece of billet aluminum. I on the other hand have always told people what a good job you do up in Idaho. I guess I should quit expecting anything but poison spewed from your direction. Enough said! Brady

I have like I prommised, droped our pricing so that it will be more affordable. What everyone does not think of when they say 1600.00 cost is ALL the labor that is involved to make a ready to sell kit. Go to our web site and checkout our new price. www.industrialinjection.com

Don't need to scream...Do you have any dyno #'s or track times for your kit?
not screaming, just forgot to switch to caps off. no dyno #s or track times- i was going to school (diesel technician) this whole year and worked 40 hrs on the weekend and helped raise my 3 kids, so i never made it to milan's tnt night to get track #s, but seat of the pants tells me its low 12,s maybe an 11.99:charger: also, i built twins for myself, not for sale. but i know what money goes into a twin setup, and 2 grand is parts and 3 grand is profit, plain and simple.

Last edited:
just how many would you buy for $3800? and what would you do with them? sell them for profit? :confused:

why would it be a waste of time making them if you can do it for $1500... sell them for $3800, and you'll be in tall cotton!

i said i would buy a set for my self. not for resale. :charger:

Status
Not open for further replies.