any info on the s500-80 or s500-86

problem solved i changed the s475 when it started pushing oil with a spare and now it spools even faster and no back pressure issue go figure!! it has all the fuel i can give it and its still taking it. hardly any smoke now guess its time for more fuel (bigger inj) why would this be the charger it was on for over a year? the low pressure is pinning a 35# guage and lites way faster! somthings up with that shaft or somthing it was a industrial john deere charger i neeed to disasemble and inspect and try to figure out whats up.

that truck is bad azz brother!!! i wish i could drive it just to see.. congrats.. looks like it pretty clean now. congrats.. now keep on bringin that video i cant get enough.. thank you

2011-04-29_17-47-49_49.jpg

Last edited:
I plan on polishing up when i get it working the way i want!! i think i'm going to try a larger housing on the hx80! IT's building to much boost rite now at wot. It works great with a street cal but with full fuel its over the top i need to check back pressure at full fuel havent had a chance.

4-b570xAQ58

Cooked the high pressure turbo again 50 yard's from the line its running great but its over boosting maybe time for gates!!

Last edited:
Back