Any more news of Super Revo?

Honed sticks? Where is your timing? I just slapped a 6 leaker on I-84...rail was 25ish...boost 80ish...temps 1500ish and my speedo needle looked like is was going to snap off it ripped past 120 so fast.

But...I think I need more timing...temps seem a little warmer than with TNTR...but it is hard to tell if that is a fair comparison...because it seems to fuel harder much longer.

We've been between HLT of 15-30, currently were at HLT AND LLT @30. have not been higher...worried about too much...

Supposed to be EDM'd stix...

Dockboy...

Care to enlighten the group with your settings for SSR for your posted graphs??

Seems that with the truck we are tuning we've hit a "wall" as far as duration goes... Truck has 180hp injectors, dual pumps, and makes 0 more hp going from HLD 30-50... So I'm curious of your HLT and HLD settings...

The 799 was HLT 20, HLRP 1, HLD 30

The 854 was HLT 25, HLRP 15, HLD 25

Marco never release's a product until he is 100% certain. I would say patience at this time.

exactly... that's the way it should be. Most companies don't talk so openly about development and beta testing. So often people get impatient with stuff like this.

I just sit back patiently and wait :cool:

Has anyone experienced HLT above 35???

We haven't gone above 30, with 180hp stix for fear of too much timing...

Has anyone experienced HLT above 35???

We haven't gone above 30, with 180hp stix for fear of too much timing...

HLT 25 is as high as I've gone with my Flux 3.8's (190)....Ran good!!

But I too was worried about going higher....Even though I feel as though I could without trouble....

I figured I'd wait till I got some Dyno time.....

Then my chit broke again....Well, you know..

Should be back up soon I hope.

Thanks Greg!! Nice #'s

Thanks David. Although the numbers aren't really important to me the change in the graphs are. I have a feeling that the way I have my wastegates controlled is hurting me on the dyno though. I'm only getting 55-60 psi where on the track I set it at and see 85 psi. After studying the dyno run datalogs, I think I figured out why. I'm using manifold boost through a 4 port solenoid that routes the pressure to either the top or bottom or variation of both chambers on the gates. Because the chargers lite very quickly at the end of the dyno pull, it looks like the back pressure is blowing the gate open before the manifold pressure has time to keep it shut. On the track I don't see this because there is already manifold boost while I am staging. My next session on the dyno I may hook the top chamber of the gates up to a remote air tank at 80-100 psi and see if that helps.

So if boost is part of the load calculation, how does the Smarty know what your "HL" boost would be? For some trucks it may be 40-50 others may be 100+.
What about trucks that cant get the truck loaded enough on the dyno to reach there "HL" boost?

I really think Throttle Position only would be the best way to go.

So "HL" and "LL" is now High Load and Low Load? I thought it was High level Low Level settings.

$.02 What do I know? Im still trying to figure out the TNT-R settings.

Full pull,

You have to remember that regardless of what the actual manifold boost is, the ECM is getting its data from the factory map sensor which maxes out at around 42 psi ;)

Thanks David. Although the numbers aren't really important to me the change in the graphs are. I have a feeling that the way I have my wastegates controlled is hurting me on the dyno though. I'm only getting 55-60 psi where on the track I set it at and see 85 psi. After studying the dyno run datalogs, I think I figured out why. I'm using manifold boost through a 4 port solenoid that routes the pressure to either the top or bottom or variation of both chambers on the gates. Because the chargers lite very quickly at the end of the dyno pull, it looks like the back pressure is blowing the gate open before the manifold pressure has time to keep it shut. On the track I don't see this because there is already manifold boost while I am staging. My next session on the dyno I may hook the top chamber of the gates up to a remote air tank at 80-100 psi and see if that helps.

Wouldn't tuning the LL numbers help out in the spool department tho? Are you not loading the motor on the dyno?

Not on the dyno. Read back a couple pages.

Meh. there's a lot of stuff a few pages back...

Your not referring to LL only tunable on the road are you? If so, exactly why?

If the answer is "dynojet" then I understand, but it's gota help just a little.... ;-).

Find a dyno dynamics and tune both sides.

We tune all LLT, LLD HLT and HLD all on the dyno...we see the difference.

We tune all LLT, LLD HLT and HLD all on the dyno...we see the difference.

Well, I'm using Innovative Diesels Dynojet 224xLC (Thanks Eric!!!:D). I use the preset "light diesel" load file but will read up on different ways to load it.