Any more news of Super Revo?

So, why can't we get close? I know injector flow/percent/hp/flux numbers are all over the board. If Marco says "% over = this" and you inter "that" into the smarty....

I got a spread sheet that show what my nozzles flowed on my bodies at various pressure levels, like Joe said, if I can't put that into the computer, what good is it?

Marco, What is considered WOT load %?

Dockboy, LL configurations doesn't play much into spool for you? Your near WOT on the brakes at the beams? I'd think you'd wanna know how LL comes into HL to best figure out how to get the chargers to lite correctly as well.

Nope! Think about it, do you have the same load in neutral at 3K and OD @ 3K???

Requested / actual load is calculated ( I'll keep it simple, promise )
Throttle position, how fast the throttle has been moved, Rpm, the alignment of several stars with the sun and moon, boost

Marco

ahh, I've just seen reports of people experiencing a somewhat violent change from LL to HL fueling when the settings have a wide spread... I assumed that there would be a gradient between the two that would prevent that sort of thing

flatlands...hills.....sticks.... whatever it maybe its all the same if ya know how to drive.... i aint haten on nobody either.... so dont be going and getting butt hurt now... and ohh yeah i did read thanks full pull...all makes sense now

flatlands...hills.....sticks.... whatever it maybe its all the same if ya know how to drive.... i aint haten on nobody either.... so dont be going and getting butt hurt now... and ohh yeah i did read thanks full pull...all makes sense now

LOL

Listen Sonny...I have been driving since well before you were born:hehe:

Besides...I'm sure your "2005 Dodge 5.9 CR HO 6Spd, Afe.. CFM+... 5" straight 6"tip... smarty tnt....305s on oem's and more to come!!" is a real handfull!!!:hehe::hehe:

Hey NEWBIE, stay out of this thread!!! :rules:

lol.... i imagine that ya have... and no it no where near a handful... thnks though... its gets the job done for now...

alrighty im sorry.... didnt know it was gonna upset that many people..... but anyways just mainly looking into the thread... saw something that caught my eye...

So if boost is part of the load calculation, how does the Smarty know what your "HL" boost would be? For some trucks it may be 40-50 others may be 100+.
What about trucks that cant get the truck loaded enough on the dyno to reach there "HL" boost?

I really think Throttle Position only would be the best way to go.

So "HL" and "LL" is now High Load and Low Load? I thought it was High level Low Level settings.

$.02 What do I know? Im still trying to figure out the TNT-R settings.

Dockboy...

Care to enlighten the group with your settings for SSR for your posted graphs??

Seems that with the truck we are tuning we've hit a "wall" as far as duration goes... Truck has 180hp injectors, dual pumps, and makes 0 more hp going from HLD 30-50... So I'm curious of your HLT and HLD settings...

I could not even imagine hldur over 30 in mine....I would need a s510...

Agreed...that's where were lost right now...HLD30 is the ceiling for our particular setup...which seems strange.

Truck has 180hp stix, dual pumps, PS71, and holds 25.5k from throttle hit all the way to 4k...

This setup should be 725-750 IMO, bur were less than 670 right now, and have 23 runs under our belt right now...

On Friday were going to put tntr back on and see if the power is there...then go back to SSR to find it...

Honed sticks? Where is your timing? I just slapped a 6 leaker on I-84...rail was 25ish...boost 80ish...temps 1500ish and my speedo needle looked like is was going to snap off it ripped past 120 so fast.

But...I think I need more timing...temps seem a little warmer than with TNTR...but it is hard to tell if that is a fair comparison...because it seems to fuel harder much longer.

Marco....if there is anyway you could tell me what timing number is similar to my tntr default timing odd programs...5 and 7 I would do a back flip.....thx