Any more news of Super Revo?

i do have a rough run at start up. when i put the tntr back in no rough start. i feel a defuel on the 3-4 shift that isnt present when the tnr r is on.
Swole your thinking on my setup is spot on.i like the NAWS. it helps make big POWA...

AH!! So I'm not dreaming about the 3-4 shift defuel!!!
There have been some weird defuel and Re-fuel feelings on my truck...

Mine runs pretty dang smooth at start up though...

If I had a devoted race rig, I might consider some SQUEEZE!!!! lol
but for a street / strip truck, I'll stay "Turbo Forced Atmosphere with some Diesel" ONLY!!

It would be really really really awesome if there was a low, mid and high...make mid 1800 to 2300 rpms...that way we could have more timing advance at cruise and also ramp up the duration a tad earlier.

We had to cancel the dyno last week...will run soon. My butt dyno is still very happy.

I have not experienced any issues whatsoever....as long as ther is not too big of gap between low and high duration.

What will be almost as cool as the dyno results...will be the fact that my truck has to pass emissions by the end of july...wonder if pod 1 will smoke...lol

Care to share your settings?

Have you been on a dyno?

I know I've not reached my previous HP level yet but it's probably because I'm too afraid to go much passed HL 25 Timing.....I feel like if I could get on a dyno, I could raise the Timing a bit more and make good top end...

right now i'm trying everything on 30, just driving around, my turbo takes a while to spool, haven't had a chance to really try full throttle.

i haven't had a chance to hit the dyno, been busy working.

So whats the word? did I read this thread right? is 4200 rpms all that everyone is squeezing out of the SSR? just making sure that I didnt miss something.

It's not just the fact they are getting 4200rpms, it's the power curve that doesn't drop like a rock above 3000rpms. Plus the adjustablity it provides.

Got my tranny in yesterday. Was going to dyno tune today but things got tied up at the shop plus it is raining. Drag radials and wet roads don't mix!!:hehe: Plan on spending a few hours on the dyno Tues. afternoon.

so there's no blending/smoothing between the low RPM/high RPM settings? (low load/high load)

Nope! At least not for the big gaps like I've been trying.

Im out for a while on testing. The Interceptor broke down AGAIN this morning while just cruising at 80 headed to the Commerce race. Had to be towed to Garmons.

Details later! :(

Not to derail but, we think it blew a inj. tip off and just poured fuel i to a cylinder. I was cruising down the hwy bout 75-80, talking on the phone and all the sudden there a Loud rattle started coming from the rear of the engine ( behind my radio/ac contols and floor) and then a HUGE plume of white smoke covered the hwy behind me!

I through it up in Neutral, costed to the side break down lane and shut it off. It was still running just before shut off but was kinda rough. I cant remember if that rattle was still there. I was too beside myself that this was happening to me again! Only made it just over a thousand miles this time. lol

So, i hope my testing before now helped out a little for Marco/Bob and others.

Just cruising down the hwy bout 75-80, talking on the phone.

There is so much wrong with that sentince.

Sorry to hear,,,maybe you should buy a scooter or something.. ya know something that you cant speed, talk on the phone and blow up all at the same time.LOL

Not to derail but, we think it blew a inj. tip off and just poured fuel i to a cylinder. I was cruising down the hwy bout 75-80, talking on the phone and all the sudden there a Loud rattle started coming from the rear of the engine ( behind my radio/ac contols and floor) and then a HUGE plume of white smoke covered the hwy behind me!

I through it up in Neutral, costed to the side break down lane and shut it off. It was still running just before shut off but was kinda rough. I cant remember if that rattle was still there. I was too beside myself that this was happening to me again! Only made it just over a thousand miles this time. lol

So, i hope my testing before now helped out a little for Marco/Bob and others.

Sorry to hear that bro ... sounds like what happened to Joey ...

It is true fella's.....

I'll start a separate thread with pics of what I find on Wed night after I get in there...

This is almost Funny!!! You JUST can't make this Chit up!!!!!