Any more news of Super Revo?

Ok Marco,

Im out testing now and have been for about two hours.

I unloaded it completely to see what my truck felt like and how "smooth" the hwy throttle was.... Then I loaded the "stock like" settings you posted. It still seems to have a bit of roughness to it. The ON to OFF throttle hit is a bit more noticable when the smarty is loaded and no matter what setting its on.

I am currently playing with some high HP settings with a bit more closer gaps. The roughness seems the smae no matter what. But for the record, it really not that bad and is livable. I just posting what I found to be the case.

These are my current settings and this MF'r is hauling A$$. Seat of pants says 750-800 easy.

Speed 150
Rpm off
Sht lim *off
Tq *stock
LL tim *20 * * 2nd *10
HL tim *25
LL rp *25
HL rp 35 * * * 2nd *37
LL dur *15
HL dur *30 * * 2nd 32

These are notes pasted from my iphone note pad where I keep track of my settings and dates:

The settings with "2nd out beside them with another number is what Im about to try right now. Went back ont the ll timing to aid spool again but went up on a few others to see what WOT felt like.

I'll post back later.

David

This is what I ended my night with after 185 miles on my truck in about 3 hours.

Speed 150
Rpm off (stock)
Sht lim off
Tq stock
LL tim 10 (below stock by 5)
HL tim 25
LL rp 25
HL rp 37 (Seems to be hold 24K fairly easily..would have thought it'd be higher at 37 tho)

LL dur 15
HL dur 32

Keep in mind that my stix are only Flux 3.8's (190 hp) so I'm running a bit my duration that Christian and others with Flux 5 +'s....

BTW...The gap from 15 -32 really isn't that bad on the transition....But in a perfect world a "Mid Load" setting would be nice.....

Oh BTW Marco,

With the settings above, the roughness / surging seems no worse really....

I'm not really sure what to make of it.....But like I said, it's livable if there nothing that can be done about it...

Must have to get that quota LOL

LOL well Daivd I guess you didnt find it as funny as I did LOL

I did , Really !! :hehe:

I'm sorry I didn't respond right away.....I was out testing and it was freakin hot while changing programs and I was having to post from my iphone....I was just in "Truck Mode"....Sorry man!

Yeah, We REALLY don't have quota's.....Just like any job though, if I just drive around for 12 hrs and never write a citation then I'll not get to keep my job...

I'm sorry I didn't respond right away.....I was out testing and it was freakin hot while changing programs and I was having to post from my iphone....I was just in "Truck Mode"....Sorry man!

Yeah, We REALLY don't have quota's.....Just like any job though, if I just drive around for 12 hrs and never write a citation then I'll not get to keep my job...

i knew it swole! i got nabbed a month ago for window tint on my way to an advanced MS benefit. funny part is trucks been tinted for three years in the same township.....i had the poor guy stuttering when i told him " you and i both know you didnt pull me over for tint" :hehe:

im watchin you! lol

it just sucks thats the position they put you in

^^ I don't really let it put me in a position like that......I told our Deputy Chief that I was not a traffic guy, that I would NEVER be his highest ticket writer or arrest maker....I'm doing this job for a reason, and being a "Glory Hound" is NOT one of them....

I told him that if all he wanted was "A$$ holes" that take everyone to jail and write tickets JUST because they can, Then tell me and I'll go back to sales and make more money!!

He actually respected what I said and said, " NO!! We think your doing a great job and want you to stay".....

So at least they know where my head is at on the job!! Public Service!! NOT Public Harrasser!!!

Sorry for the Derail Marco / Bob!!!!

These are my current settings and this MF'r is hauling A$$. Seat of pants says 750-800 easy.

David

Didn't take long to start putting the screws to the new build.....:Cheer: and for that you get an...

ATTABOY.jpg

Didn't take long to start putting the screws to the new build.....:Cheer: and for that you get an...

ATTABOY.jpg

Thanks Chris!!! :hehe:

I figured after 700-800 miles and already one oil change I figured WTH!!!!

I've still gotta be careful but Hey, I want to enjoy this thing!!

Well that sucks that they make you go out and search for things like that ...

Whats the status from someone besides Swole.... no offence. Just looking for all these other lucky ba$tards out here that gets to have all the fun!

Whats the status from someone besides Swole.... no offence. Just looking for all these other lucky ba$tards out here that gets to have all the fun!

No offense takin!

I'm lucking forward to hearing from others too!!

hoping to hit the track next weekend to do some testing..and il post findings...

I reserved the dyno for an hour last Friday, but it was 100 degrees outside that day and we didn't have any sort of fan in front of the truck to help cool it down, so I think my numbers were skewed. I'm going to bring my frirnd's giant shop fan next time I go. I should be able to get to the dyno as well as the track after the 4th of July.

I did manage to hit 880hp at the RKL dyno event this past Saturday with my triple turbo setup! I ended up getting the highest fuel only number of the day, I'm pretty psyched about that! And I have only tried 5 different settings on the dyno...wait til I get the SSR dialed in!

Well I had the opportunity to race my truck at two different altitudes within the last two weeks. I can say I sure like being able to pull out the fuel at the higher altitudes sure makes for a better spooling turbo. My best times were 10.5@135 mph at a high altitude. I am having a few shifting issues with the truck. So far for a race application this rocks.

I need to try this out, I would love to be able to turn the low end fuel down. This would be nice not only for race applications but street driving would be much nicer.

I'm still waiting on Dockboy to chime in... i wanna see what those flux 6.2s are doin with the ssr

I reserved the dyno for an hour last Friday, but it was 100 degrees outside that day and we didn't have any sort of fan in front of the truck to help cool it down, so I think my numbers were skewed. I'm going to bring my frirnd's giant shop fan next time I go. I should be able to get to the dyno as well as the track after the 4th of July.

I did manage to hit 880hp at the RKL dyno event this past Saturday with my triple turbo setup! I ended up getting the highest fuel only number of the day, I'm pretty psyched about that! And I have only tried 5 different settings on the dyno...wait til I get the SSR dialed in!

Jared,

I realize the Triples are a huge difference but if you remember, can you share your 880 SSR settings with us....Since your injectors are only slightly bigger than mine, I'd like to compare settings...

Thanks man!

David

Jared,

I realize the Triples are a huge difference but if you remember, can you share your 880 SSR settings with us....Since your injectors are only slightly bigger than mine, I'd like to compare settings...

Thanks man!

David

I had to head down to southern utah for work and I forgot my notes. I'll be back this evening so I'll post them up tonight.