Any more news of Super Revo?

Funny you say that David when u have a truck that makes great numbers and is about to break into the 10's....... Just sayin...

Dave's just being his usual modest self. :) he's a perfect test subject for the SSR, assuming the truck isn't broke hehe.

if anybody has a pod they are going to be getting rid of I would be interested because this programming my truck every time I go to an event is getting old. it would be nice to be able to turn it down to drive home without having to wait the 15 minutes it takes to program it back to half power.

just an update, i took the timing below stock and the turbo seems to slow a little better, the smoke isn't that bad.

so many settings so little time.

Auto Trucks...

I Have To Go The Other Direction With Everything Compared To You...

Marco, quick update:

i've not unloaded it yet or switched to the "close to stock settings" but Im driving now.. I think its my LL to HL gap thats the biggest issue. If I stay at 70-80 mph (below 2200-2300 rpm) , its pretty smooth. 80-90 mph (above 2300) my LL and HL settings (esp. Timing) are fighting each other. It gets real rough.

I'll test the stock settings later today.

Marco, quick update:

i've not unloaded it yet or switched to the "close to stock settings" but Im driving now.. I think its my LL to HL gap thats the biggest issue. If I stay at 70-80 mph (below 2200-2300 rpm) , its pretty smooth. 80-90 mph (above 2300) my LL and HL settings (esp. Timing) are fighting each other. It gets real rough.

wow, the speed limits are that high there???:poke:

didn't know there was a speed limit at the motor speedway........... "cough"

Marco, quick update:

Adding to this:

I've still not unloaded it or put back to stock style settings....Drove down to Jeff's today to change my oil and I did a re-torque and then re-set my valve lash.....Just got home.

I did notice on the way home that it had a rough spot right around 1900 rpm's ( 70 mph ) range....That should be only the LL settings in place while driving smoothly on the hwy.....SO, I don't think it just a settings Gap problem...

Once it cools down this evening and traffic dies down, I hope to get out to take back to stock and then load the "Stock Like" setting that Marco posted...

If I don't post back tonight, it'll be early in the AM when I go on duty....Gotta work 17 hrs on Wed and Thurs both!.....The I can test a bit more this weekend...Off on Fri - Sun!!

David

Well....putting the smack down on slightly wet interstate on Sunday against my brothers MPI'd LLM....to the floor at 65 spun third till 100...thru the shift till 120 before the ground caught up to the tires...put 5 truck lengths on him. It was the fastest mine has ever moved...even with the tire spin. The power is broad and does not taper off at all to the 4K mark...love it. That's just hldur of 15 on my big sticks.

I'm headed to the dyno in a few hours to do some tuning with the SSR. I'll hop back on here tonight and let you guys know how it goes.

I'm headed to the dyno in a few hours to do some tuning with the SSR. I'll hop back on here tonight and let you guys know how it goes.

Will be lookin forward to it....

If the storms hold off...I'll go out tonight and test some on the street....My time has be so freakin limited these days..