Any more news of Super Revo?

Marco, I'ml going to have to wait till Sat. Night or monday before I can test that roughness. I got roped into a huge hunny do list today..

I'll do it as soon as poss.

Sorry.

Marco, I'ml going to have to wait till Sat. Night or monday before I can test that roughness. I got roped into a huge hunny do list today..

I'll do it as soon as poss.

Sorry.

You should send that SSR to me.. someone who's truck isn't broken and driven every day. :)

OH!

The only negative thing I have to share (and its not that big of a deal) is the fact that with my last two settings (posted in this thread), I'm getting a little bit of what feels like "surging" on the hwy. at steady RPM's....

RP seems normal at cruising speeds (70-80 mph) and at around 1900-2200 rpms, but I'm getting a bit of a rough surging....Not a big deal but simply just feels a little jerky and not the smoothest of rides...

Now I'm not saying it has anything to do with the SSR, but then again it may......I just figured I'd share to see if anyone else seems to have the same affect...

first time i loaded the ssr, i felt like the truck was surging, it surged real bad when it shift and bogged down but i changed the tune now, but the turbo seems to take its sweet time to spool up.

first time i loaded the ssr, i felt like the truck was surging, it surged real bad when it shift and bogged down but i changed the tune now, but the turbo seems to take its sweet time to spool up.

Can you share those first and second settings? As well as a list of your basic Mods so I can get a comparison?

I've not had the city driving surging or bogging that you describe but my spool is a bit slower even with lower than stock LL timing...BUT, I am atributing this to the VERY Humid 90+ degree weather we have here right now and the fact that I have an extra 200 grams per hole piston weight to get moving........ I'm just being picky though, cause its not really all that bad....I just want my cake and get it eat it too....LOL

Have you tried and "less than stock" LL timing settings??

David

You should send that SSR to me.. someone who's truck isn't broken and driven every day. :)

You are correct that its not driven every day, simply cause I'm in my patol cruiser all the time, BUT it's certainly not "broken" any longer!!

It running Good!!!!! :)

You would make a good test subject though.... Maybe Bob / Marco are just protecting you from yourself!!!! lol :poke:

Ya know you should really put that truck to some better use and start using it as your patrol vehicle.

Last edited:
You are correct that its not driven every day, simply cause I'm in my patol cruiser all the time, BUT it's certainly not "broken" any longer!!

It running Good!!!!! :)

You would make a good test subject though.... Maybe Bob / Marco are just protecting you from yourself!!!! lol :poke:

I do have a professional background around testing and implementing enterprise "stuff". I'd say im qualified to give constructive opinions of this thing

But, I'm not in the inner circle nor liked. Most of my questions go unanswered. I'll have to wait.

I wasn't questioning you ability to test J...I'm sure you'd be great at it....

Inner circle or not - Liked or not.... I'll try to do the best I can to help this thing be the best it can by sharing what it does on my rig....

In the grand skeem of things, I'm sure I'll have less to offer than alot of the real high hp guys and racers.....But I'll do what I can for the folks that have a DD, Street / Strip, Toy....

right now i have the truck set at... and these #'s are off the top of my head...

DLL 20
DHL 15
TLL 20
THL 20
RPLL 0
RPHL 1
STOCK RPM... AS I DON NOT TRUST MYSELF

this seems to be a very streetable tune, FOR A STICK TRUCK.

and i just swapped in a PS71, works very well on this tune for street driving and mileage...

i do have surge, when in CC it will surge at the bottom of a grade. doesnt bother me i got used to it... minor trade off...

I do have a professional background around testing and implementing enterprise "stuff". I'd say im qualified to give constructive opinions of this thing

But, I'm not in the inner circle nor liked. Most of my questions go unanswered. I'll have to wait.

if you came to my neck of the woods i would let you use mine... but you wont want to give it back, then i would be one more person that disliked you! :lolly:

if you came to my neck of the woods i would let you use mine... but you wont want to give it back, then i would be one more person that disliked you! :lolly:

You could have my old smarty. So that would be 2 smarties you could stack!!! Set one smarty on #3 and the other on #9.

Can you share those first and second settings? As well as a list of your basic Mods so I can get a comparison?

I've not had the city driving surging or bogging that you describe but my spool is a bit slower even with lower than stock LL timing...BUT, I am atributing this to the VERY Humid 90+ degree weather we have here right now and the fact that I have an extra 200 grams per hole piston weight to get moving........ I'm just being picky though, cause its not really all that bad....I just want my cake and get it eat it too....LOL

Have you tried and "less than stock" LL timing settings??

David

I don't remember what settings I did the first time but I know ll dur n ll time was over 20. I right now I have timing lower than stock

My truck has 200hp injectors, sb66/74/14 with a wicked stage 3 cp3 also a maxspool cam

Big Swole,
at this point it doesn't matter much when you can do the test; tomorrow I'll leave for a full week vacation! YEEEHHHHAAAWWWWWW! Finally....:pop:

I really don't know if and how I'll be able to come online next week.
If you guys don't hear from me... You're allowed to doubt if I have left you stranded. :lolly:

Guys,
have fun BUT keep the bright side up!

Marco

Swole...

My tuck spools better with slightley more ll dur and tim and press than stock...

Try my settings...

Big Swole,
at this point it doesn't matter much when you can do the test; tomorrow I'll leave for a full week vacation! YEEEHHHHAAAWWWWWW! Finally....:pop:

I really don't know if and how I'll be able to come online next week.
If you guys don't hear from me... You're allowed to doubt if I have left you stranded. :lolly:

Guys,
have fun BUT keep the bright side up!

Marco

Please enjoy your vacation!! Don't even worry about this stuff!!

I'll do some good testing on Monday and Tues and your results will be waiting upon your return!! Its just that I have to work about 43-44hrs in the next 3 days (started at 0545 hrs today)

Be Safe!!

David

Swole...

My tuck spools better with slightley more ll dur and tim and press than stock...

Try my settings...

Thank you Sir!! That was going to be my next testing...I'd been thinking of trying that...

I'll let ya know....

Has anyone heard if Dockboy has tried this yet? Also curiouse if any No2 or other modules were tried in a combo too?

I wasn't questioning you ability to test J...I'm sure you'd be great at it....

Inner circle or not - Liked or not.... I'll try to do the best I can to help this thing be the best it can by sharing what it does on my rig....

In the grand skeem of things, I'm sure I'll have less to offer than alot of the real high hp guys and racers.....But I'll do what I can for the folks that have a DD, Street / Strip, Toy....

Funny you say that David when u have a truck that makes great numbers and is about to break into the 10's....... Just sayin...