Any more news of Super Revo?

Couple passes at the track tonight. Want to be back on the dyno before I make any more drastic changes.

Car #4848, Fuel only @ 7400, SSR only

So when are you going to break 1000? :) every dyno or track slip I see from ya suggests high 800's. Even when you break. :)

Yes you did keep us updated, Thank you David.

I guess the others have super secret findings that are being reported strait to Bob and Marco.

SORRY, WE HERE AT LEFT COAST, HAVENT BEEN UPDATING ANYTHING, MY TRUCK HAS BEEN ON THE DYNO EVERY FRIDAY FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS DOING SOMETHING TO MY SETUP... MANDE 736HP GOING BACK TO TNT/R TST STACK... NOW GOING BACK TO SSR AND TRY TO BET THOSE NUMBERS USING JUST SSR... THAT IS WHAT MARCO WANTED....

THESE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS ARE GOING TO BE TOUGH TO DO ANYTHING, GOT TWO OR THREE PULLS IN A ROW, KIND OF MAKES IT HARD TO DO ANYTHING TO GIVE SPECIFIC INFO ON THE PRODUCT OTHER THAN IT SEEMS TO WORK WELL ON MY TRUCK WHEN PULLING... NOT VERY SPECIFIC...

SORRY, WE HERE AT LEFT COAST, HAVENT BEEN UPDATING ANYTHING, MY TRUCK HAS BEEN ON THE DYNO EVERY FRIDAY FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS DOING SOMETHING TO MY SETUP... MANDE 736HP GOING BACK TO TNT/R TST STACK... NOW GOING BACK TO SSR AND TRY TO BET THOSE NUMBERS USING JUST SSR... THAT IS WHAT MARCO WANTED....

THESE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS ARE GOING TO BE TOUGH TO DO ANYTHING, GOT TWO OR THREE PULLS IN A ROW, KIND OF MAKES IT HARD TO DO ANYTHING TO GIVE SPECIFIC INFO ON THE PRODUCT OTHER THAN IT SEEMS TO WORK WELL ON MY TRUCK WHEN PULLING... NOT VERY SPECIFIC...

Left the CAPS lock on again Jason....:charger:

"speak Softly... And Carry A Big Stick..."

Immortal Words Of Theodore Roosevelt

les i've tried a few times to call the shop to set up dyno time and no one answers.

les i've tried a few times to call the shop to set up dyno time and no one answers.

Leave a message for Erik.

The shop is unbelievably busy right now, and Erik can't always answer the phone.

Leave a message for Erik about dyno time and he can set something up.

Leave a message for Erik.

The shop is unbelievably busy right now, and Erik can't always answer the phone.

Leave a message for Erik about dyno time and he can set something up.

i will do so, it will be in about a month now, i start training next week.

les are you down to go to the track on a wednesday nigh?

Who woulda' thought flux 5.x's would pass emmissions in 100 weather....thanks marco! POD setting 10 barely revs to 2k...lol.

Back to making hp now...

Had an hour today to dyno the tune that I have dd'd and towed with for the last month and many many miles...820 uncorrected...97 out with my elevation...correction put it over 900. HP and TQ super flat from 2500 to 4000 rpms...hit 150 on the dyno.

Here's the catch...it was a dog with no load...did not clear up...boost was 20 psi low...so there was a ton left on the table....maybe a 1k tune?

On the pavement...egts creep to high 1500's and boost nears 90. Today none of my three runs went over 70 psi or 1200 egt or cleared up. Clean on the street.

Damn weather!

Had an hour today to dyno the tune that I have dd'd and towed with for the last month and many many miles...820 uncorrected...97 out with my elevation...correction put it over 900. HP and TQ super flat from 2500 to 4000 rpms...hit 150 on the dyno.

Here's the catch...it was a dog with no load...did not clear up...boost was 20 psi low...so there was a ton left on the table....maybe a 1k tune?

On the pavement...egts creep to high 1500's and boost nears 90. Today none of my three runs went over 70 psi or 1200 egt or cleared up. Clean on the street.

Damn weather!

Without having to go back a search it, can you share that specific setting?

i have been toying with the ssr some more. the problem i am having is that when i get a lldur number that will spool the chargers super fast with minimal smoke,i cant keep the back tires set on the strip when when it switches to the hldur.i realize that u try to keep the dur numbers close together but i am having no luck . i finally decided to just go big on lldur as well. spools slow and smokes like heck but i can keep the tires set. cant remember exact numbers off the top of my head
llrp 20
hlrp 30
lldur 35
hldur 35
llt 22
hlt 35
using it at pod 60. anything more will shred 10 inch drag tires at will. time for more rear tire and to tweak in the rear 4 link.

I have to assume that the Cummins ECM is limited on parameters? it sucks that a tune can be written that will spool the turbos up and not smoke excessively OR a tune that will make good top end power, but impossible to write one that does both :(

06 cr ,flux 5.ish, ii 220 stroker cp3,MPI twins,suncoast big shaft tranny, full roll cage,4 link rear suspension,nos launcher.few other things but this ios the jist of it.